US Girly Troops in Trouble

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1110AP_Nude_Kentucky_Guard.html

I think they should all receive special bits of coloured ribbon [ as per US military SOP for tasks accomplished ] for trying to boost the morale of the boys in the sandy places..

This was above and beyond the call..worthy of praise not sanctions.. [ unless, of course, they were butt ugly ]

oldbaldy

LE
So where's the bliddy pics? :D

Yes! In the interest in fair and unbiased comment we DEMAND to see the pics.

1. Looking at the article, the interesting bits were covered up.

2. What's the army going to do? Send them to Iraq?

Rocketeer said:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1110AP_Nude_Kentucky_Guard.html

I think they should all receive special bits of coloured ribbon [ as per US military SOP for tasks accomplished ] for trying to boost the morale of the boys in the sandy places..

This was above and beyond the call..worthy of praise not sanctions.. [ unless, of course, they were butt ugly ]
No much point in posting this without the pics. I demand pics!

I am endeavouring to track down the ' offensive' images which, it appears were made available on a CD/DVD format [ some 200+ images, it has been reported ]..

authorities have apparently confiscated the material at source [ though it is reliaably reported that ' advance/preview' copies were sent out and there may be pirated copies floating around..]

will advise..

edited to add: Truth in Advertizing Warning:

we are speaking of the Kentucky Nationasl Guard and a Quartermasters' Unit at that...

Rocketeer said:
I am endeavouring to track down the ' offensive' images which, it appears were made available on a CD/DVD format [ some 200+ images, it has been reported ]..

authorities have apparently confiscated the material at source [ though it is reliaably reported that ' advance/preview' copies were sent out and there may be pirated copies floating around..]

will advise..

edited to add: Truth in Advertizing Warning:

we are speaking of the Kentucky Nationasl Guard and a Quartermasters' Unit at that...
Hmm, good point- Loggies from Kentucky.

Well, the lack of teeth means that they'll be able to get better suction. There's always a bright side. Remember, it's all relative in Kentucky. :wink:

The Editor & Publisher story reads:

U.S. Army officials are taking a close look at whether women in a Kentucky National Guard unit posed nude for pictures with their M-16s and other military equipment, authorities said.

Tough job, but someone's got to look at those pictures, and make a decision as to whether or not the aforementioned women were in fact nude.