Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US General Election 2020 Arrse Poll

Who would/did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

offog

LE
Yup, it's all eEvIL Blm ComMMie ScUM ANTIFA!!! Eleventy!!! and many of the people who (in 2016) wore T-shirts declaring triumphantly that they'd won, "F*** Your Feelings" T-shirts, are now declaring that the election winners aren't being inclusive enough...

Schroedinger's President-Elect: Biden's both cunning and competent enough to have created five or six million illegal voters across multiple states, to swing the election his way from under the noses of Republican election officials, without leaving a single shred of evidence - and yet he's being declared not competent to run the country in an efficient manner.

Schroedinger's Senate: Those cunning Democrats are competent enough to have created five or six million illegal voters across multiple states, to swing the Presidential election their way from under the noses of Republican election officials, without leaving a single shred of evidence - and yet they completely forgot to fiddle the votes for Senators, so that Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell still have seats and the Senate remains in Republican hands...
But Keighley has hundreds of sworn affidavits and Trump team has produced them in court, or not as they were unable to prove that they are real.

Bugger, OK next plan.

ABNredleg

War Hero
But Keighley has hundreds of sworn affidavits and Trump team has produced them in court, or not as they were unable to prove that they are real.

Bugger, OK next plan.
This was from Arizona - they gathered the affidavits online and actually argued that they can be trusted because they used CAPTCHA.

ABNredleg

War Hero
They’ll just run the ballots through the scanners for this so there shouldn’t be any changes from the manual audit.

endure

GCM
"“President Trump and his campaign continue to insist on an honest recount in Georgia, which has to include signature matching and other vital safeguards.” The statement continued. “Without signature matching, this recount would be a sham and again allow for illegal votes to be counted. If there is no signature matching, this would be as phony as the initial vote count and recount. Let’s stop giving the People false results. There must be a time when we stop counting illegal ballots. Hopefully it is coming soon.”

The first recount unveiled two errors in the initial voting count, which added an additional 1,000 votes to President Trump’s count. Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is still ahead in the state by over 12,000 votes. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said in an interview on Fox News that he believed a second recount would not change the election results."

Londo

LE
wearing cc.jpg

ABNredleg

War Hero
"“President Trump and his campaign continue to insist on an honest recount in Georgia, which has to include signature matching and other vital safeguards.” The statement continued. “Without signature matching, this recount would be a sham and again allow for illegal votes to be counted. If there is no signature matching, this would be as phony as the initial vote count and recount. Let’s stop giving the People false results. There must be a time when we stop counting illegal ballots. Hopefully it is coming soon.”

The first recount unveiled two errors in the initial voting count, which added an additional 1,000 votes to President Trump’s count. Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is still ahead in the state by over 12,000 votes. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said in an interview on Fox News that he believed a second recount would not change the election results."
In Georgia signatures for absentee ballots were checked by two different election officials, and observing each official were representatives from both parties that could make challenges. Once the signature is approved by all involved the ballot is separated from the security envelope to protect the privacy of the vote.

Tyk

LE
It appears to be slowly winding down to a result with no significant rioting and violence, I was very concerned things could have got nasty, I'm glad I was wrong.

I'm just mystified how a country the size of the USA could not only produce, but actually hold an election between two of the most astonishingly awful candidates for President. It has epitomised the South Park Giant Douche vs Sh1t Sandwich runoff election for the high school mascot, South Park is supposed to be a parody not an operating manual.

It appears to be slowly winding down to a result with no significant rioting and violence, I was very concerned things could have got nasty, I'm glad I was wrong.

I'm just mystified how a country the size of the USA could not only produce, but actually hold an election between two of the most astonishingly awful candidates for President. It has epitomised the South Park Giant Douche vs Sh1t Sandwich runoff election for the high school mascot, South Park is supposed to be a parody not an operating manual.
This is just the beginning, I am afraid you're timeline is a bit skewed. Much will depend on what happens in GA, because that will determine what kind of agenda Biden has.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I suspect it will be the usual "We won't stand for this, we'll rise up in armed rebellion against this" followed by tumbleweeds when the crunch comes.

ABNredleg

War Hero

Tyk

LE
This is just the beginning, I am afraid you're timeline is a bit skewed. Much will depend on what happens in GA, because that will determine what kind of agenda Biden has.

Possibly, but my instinct is the moment for a real crisis has passed, at least the one directly related to the election. I suspect after the last few weeks an acceptance that Trump is a gonner has grown to the point the risk is mitigated.

Are the buildings in Washington and New York still all boarded up?

I can't see Biden as being a good POTUS (hopefully I'll be surprised) and while Trump achieved some things like the Middle East moves for peace which is far bigger than was credited and tax cuts that once reversed are going to cause a big fuss he's not been a standout POTUS either. Trumps Twitter habits have really screwed with his credibility which may not have helped his election results.
Realistically will Biden actually be POTUS for a full term? I suspect not and there's going to be a President Harris.

Possibly, but my instinct is the moment for a real crisis has passed, at least the one directly related to the election. I suspect after the last few weeks an acceptance that Trump is a gonner has grown to the point the risk is mitigated.

Are the buildings in Washington and New York still all boarded up?

I can't see Biden as being a good POTUS (hopefully I'll be surprised) and while Trump achieved some things like the Middle East moves for peace which is far bigger than was credited and tax cuts that once reversed are going to cause a big fuss he's not been a standout POTUS either. Trumps Twitter habits have really screwed with his credibility which may not have helped his election results.
Realistically will Biden actually be POTUS for a full term? I suspect not and there's going to be a President Harris.
I would say things are on hold pending what the Senate outcome is and what he can pass. Worse case is the Dems get the two seats in GA, they kill the filibuster and then it gets real.

Latest Threads