US Financial fraud? To the tune of 15 Trillion, Why no media coverage?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Robbo_72, Feb 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It could mean that a 15 trillion dollar fraud has been exposed in the House of Lords.

But I doubt it.
  2. In the words of the great Rich Hall

"pfft, good luck with that pal!"

Nuff said
  3. Wouldn't surprise me if it were all true.
  4. I thought NHS made sure everyone could get all of the medicine they need,

He seems to think that the Fed loaned European banks an amount slightly more than the total US national debt. I suspect the poor man is ill. One should not blame him.
  5. I would not be an incy wincy bit surprised if there were elements of truth involved in this and I don't even own a tinfoil mk.7 cover.
  6. It sounds rather like an old conspiracy theory coupled to a wind up.

Must be true then.
  7. If you listen to the whole thing and look at articles about Lord James he apparently believes in stuff from the "Office of International Treasury Control" a fictitious and fraudulent organization with a website that reads like the letters I get from the widows of Nigerian princes seeking someone to invest funds for them. Home

and described in Wikipedia:
    Office of International Treasury Control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This ay all be a bit of a follow up to the "Foundation X" thing he came up with a coupe of years ago. The lord is correct that this is a blatant scam but it is very hard to believe that any responsible person would give any credibility to the documents.
  8. Whilst the house of lords is full of piss smelling old dementure-ites who come up with comments like this based on a dream during an afternoon nap, I cannot help but think they add some control to the dumb ass governments who plague us with their poor and mainly non existent thought out ideas, more by luck than judgement but we would probably be more like America and a lot worse off without them.

****ing heredetry peers and politicans living the life of riley on public taxes, we need someone to lead a balanced UK National Party, someone with balls like Thatcher. Where is the outrage bus, because im outraged with a one way ticket to the capital Outrage with a licence to be outraged, population, ME.
  9. This titled tit brings up the alleged conspiracy on a fairly regular basis - most likely when his dried frog pill prescription has run out.

10. This is the wrong place for me to tell you what I think about you and the few aging morons who still think that Thatcher and her gang of traitors were somehow good for the people of Britain.
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
    Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
    Everybody knows that the war is over
    Everybody knows the good guys lost
    Everybody knows the fight was fixed
    The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
    That's how it goes
    Everybody knows

Bob ****ing Dylan. Possibly the Beatles.
  12. I didn't think she was good, I was saying she was strong.
  13. According to his Lordship-there's a transaction of 750,000 tonnes of gold unaccounted for.
    According to the gold industry, there's a bit over 166,000 tonnes ever been mined. Numbers and facts > About gold > World Gold Council

So, if his Lordship is wrong to that extent on one issue, you can safely guess that the rest of his rant is complete and utter balls as well.

Incidentally, as far back as 2007, the US banking system were warning that one of the names he mentioned was a known fraudster.
    Scams Involving the Federal Reserve Name - Federal Reserve Bank of New York

"Scam Involving Yohannes Riyadi and/or Wilfredo Saurin
    November 2007

The Federal Reserve is aware of a fraudulent scam involving individuals using the names Yohannes Riyadi and/or Wilfredo Saurin, or persons claiming to be representatives of these two men. In a typical version of this scam, Mr. Riyadi and/or his delegates falsely claim that they have on deposit with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York several U.S. Treasury Checks issued to Mr. Riyadi amounting to billions of dollars.

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York has been contacted by several brokers and financial institutions worldwide inquiring about the validity of this fraudulent account documentation, which is being offered as collateral for lines of credit or other types of asset based financing. The fraudulent scheme includes multiple documents which purport to have the signatures of various Federal Reserve officials, including Chairman Ben Bernanke.

In some instances, individuals involved in this fraudulent scheme claim to have met with Federal Reserve officials and claim to have verified that the alleged account is in order. We have also learned that the fraud may include the purchase of certain documents by the introducing brokers.

If you have information regarding this fraud please contact either Robert Amenta, Special Investigator at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, or Erik Rosenblatt, Senior Special Agent at the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement."

The whole thing appears to be a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.