US Embassy In Yemen Stormed

hopefully the US and any other western pig dog nations such as ourselves have beefed up security in light of whats happened in the last couple of days.

Can we get to Storm an embassy?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What is the film they are protesting about? Is it the Jack reacher film with Stumpy Cruise? Or that bloody awful 'Sex and the City 2'?
We deserve to be kept informed.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Are you thinking about a certain South American Embassy in Knightsbridge per chance?
I'm not great at world affairs, nor geography, but I am failry crtain the Iran is not in South America!

Are you thinking about a certain South American Embassy in Knightsbridge per chance?
Depends which one has the best stocked beer fridge or wine cellar, I am sure I can whip myself into a frenzy over some minor insult that has happened in the past.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Anybody got a copy of the film? preferably a DVD for uploading to yuotube?
It's all over YouTube. Google Innocence of Muslims. I've seen 6th form projects with better production values. It would be funny if people weren't dying. Seems the term Agent Provocateur does not exist in Arabic languages?

I'm not great at world affairs, nor geography, but I am failry crtain the Iran is not in South America!
You certainly are not great at either....if you had been following the news you might be aware that a certain Mr Assange is "taking refuge" in the Ecudorean Embassy in London in the last few months. Does it all make sense now?