US election & Trump's government

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by KGB_resident, Feb 10, 2016.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Trump

139 vote(s)
    40.4%
  2. Another Republican candidate

38 vote(s)
    11.0%
  3. Sanders

29 vote(s)
    8.4%
  4. Clinton

31 vote(s)
    9.0%
  5. Another Democratic candidate

9 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Independent candidate

19 vote(s)
    5.5%
  7. Don't care/It is not my business

79 vote(s)
    23.0%
  1. I vaguely remember that Adolf had Mr Porsche running Citroen using a similar approach to staff recruitment and retention

2. Why on earth would Trump want to closely control the entry of Muslims to the US??????????

Very, very, puzzling.

As for all the left wing, liberal , ultra-PC Democratic leaning people around the world who deplore the fact that Trump was elected...gosh I wonder why that happened???????

Life is such a mystery.

• Like Like x 2
  3. It was. He thought he was making a pact with the devil and said as much - I spend money on border patrols & accelerate deportations and you'll do comprehensive immigration reform.

He was conned...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Quite.

• Funny Funny x 6
  5. I'm sure the dying baby the policy blocked is an existential threat to the United States...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. How can you be certain that is true? Another fib?

This Syrian refugee for example turned out to be a granny grabbing Tunisian pants man.

tun.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Baby? It's not the Iraqi woman who died, waiting to come back to the U.S. Funny thing was the huffington post, didn't mention she died January 22nd in the original article....

8. And I assume the U.S had some amazing treatment not available in any country, but the U.S?

9. Loada tosh. They could not have afforded the pi55 taking fee's that US quacks demand for their time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I walked past this stupidity on my way to the 6 train after work

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. They're all at it.

File this under the “Things I’m Not Shocked to See” category. As it turns out, one of the “antifa” attackers from the Milo Yiannpoulos event in California the other night has been identified. Not only that, he draws a paycheck from the UC Berkeley administration.

Read on. If you are going to assault people it isn't very smart to boast about it afterwards on twitter. He, like the NYU prof believes that is perfectly acceptable to punch people in the face for disagreeing with their political opinions..

mong.png

• Informative Informative x 4
  12. It seems pointing out things like this idiot aren't nice

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. This is by far the most balanced account so far of Soros' influence that I have found.

I first heard of him when I was at uni studying economics back in 2000. The big news in the olden days was the Asian Financial Crisis and one of the case studies was the attack on the Quantum attack on the Ringgit.

Who do you back in that one? Mahathir an absolute rolled gold turd or a comlpetely amoral bastard like Soros?

When today Tump tweeted.

“Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

There is no doubt that the paymaster he intimated was Soros.

There is no way on Gods green earth that within minutes of the Gorsuch appointment crowds can spontaneously erupt with neat screen printed signs protesting that fact without a healthy injection of cash.

gor.jpg

Or indeed take an each way bet with a permanent marker.

opp.jpg

Resist, resist, oppose, whatever, these drones are fooling no one.

The good news is that he is very old and most likely to cark it sometime in Trump's first term.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Was this your reaction to it?

• Like Like x 2