US Election, Arrses vote now!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr Happy, Oct 31, 2004.

?
  1. Kerry, J - Democrats will win

54.4%
  2. Bush, GW - Republicans will get another 4 years

45.6%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

With the US Elections about to kick off I thought it might be nice to hold our own. This isn't about who you think will win, but about who you'd like to win.

2. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Thanks for teh link but I can't add it to the vote now its set up (maybe this threads moderator can?).

PS. These guys are nutier than the other two!

3. Wow 8O 8O 8O

hey i'm quite happy to call myself a christian, but these guys scare the hell out of me!

4. Bush for another 4 years? how dangerous will the world get if that happens? Bush is the best recruiting Sgt terrorism has ever had.

5. I don't know how dangerous it will become with Bush still at the helm, however, I do know that there will be serious problems if Kerry gets in. He's an ignorant and naive bastard who will just put us in a bigger spiral than Bush.

It sickens me to think that people could vote for a self-loving terrorist like Kerry.

6. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

With only hours to go I can't help but feel that Kerry should win, reason (a) is at least Kerry's had his arse swinging in the breeze, unlike Bush who drank sea breezes and (b) He'll stop Senator H Clinton getting in in 2008

7. As mentioned in another thread, in terms of foreign policy. Particularly that policy relating to the M.E. There isn't a whit to choose between the two candidates that will mean anything to anyone other than politically inclined academic.

8. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Or American's who're convinced that US means quality and that Democrats and Republicans are poles apart..

G

9. Kerry is far from the ideal candidate, however in this election he's got to be the better bet because HE'S NOT BUSH!!!

I get angry every time I see one of GW's speaches because they mean nothing! I have not seen one clip of the man actually talking sense, just trying to sound good.

(Bold text and multiple exclamation marks are a sign of passion...)

10. Well politicians are all lying snake oil salesmen who'll shake your hand like an old friend and hope you dont notice that they're pissing on your leg while doing it :twisted:

if its Badger passion youre after...........................i'm your badger :wink:

11. well badger me senseless!!!!

Bush makes me want to throw up every time i see the shaved monkey open his mouth, smarmy git.

Did you see the head to head debates between Bush and Kerry? Kerry gave him a right kicking, Bush didnt have any come backs at all. But then the next day after each debate, when he was able to read what someone else had written for him, he had plenty to say. Clueless chimp.

12. I'm not a fan of Mr Bush either BUT I think he has given a couple of speeches of late when I’ve actually though it must have been a stand in. The delivery was almost articulate and the presentation sugar coated in that warm sickly manner only achieved by rotten toffee apples dipped in snot infested candy and politicians. Both equally difficult to stomach.

Shall I get a helmet on for the bashing?

Beebs :roll:

13. you can use my helmet :wink:

14. Bullseye! All this ferocious clamoring over minutiae doesn't mean a thing.

Some folks kid themselves that Sen. Kerry is the "peace" candidate who will curb trigger-happy foreign policy. They aren't listening very carefully.

Or, in the words of that eminent political philospher Paul Simon, "a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest."