US drones are based in Pakistan

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ObnoxiousJockGit, Feb 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. US drones are based in Pakistan.
    No favours done to the Pakistan government who are having a difficult enough time acting outraged in public over these strikes.
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Good old senator - well done that [edit] woman. She really is somewhat of a fu . . . . . . wit isn't she?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Think she's a lady actually? But yes, f'wit.
  4. Christ, that's stupidity at the highest level. Well done that women, here's some fairy liquid and a crowbar, now extract the US Govt.'s collective foot from it's mouth.
  5. I bet she thought she was onto a proper discovery that no one knew about, the emperor is strong in this one!
  6. Hmm.. link that with the recent calls by the usual suspects (amnesty international et al) calls for prosecutions for "war crimes" linked to drone strikes, does that mean that Obama will be in the dock & forced to hand his Nobel prize back?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The basing of Predators in Pakistan was a logical progression from events of nine or ten years ago:
    Good book.
  8. She is the Devil...

Google the relationship between her Husband and huge contracts it was given ( obviously she was involved in the decision). They were often the lowest bid, but then jacked up the cost on the taxpayer to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.
  9. I'm sure he'd be proud

Attached Files:

• mong.jpg
      File size:
      14.3 KB
  10. You feeling a bit stabby?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  11. He may have been four years ago when he posted that.

As it is, I'm not sure he'll have internet access on C Wing...
    • Like Like x 1
  12. What's the book called?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

13. 'Ask Forgiveness Not Permission'. £7.99 Kindle edition on Amazon.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Biggles.