(US) Disabled pregnant woman used as target practice

#1
There is no limit to the depths of human depravity, it would seem. (T_W)

"This is heartbreaking," police Lt. David Hayes said. "It was almost as though they were making fun of the abuse they were administering. This woman was almost like living in a prison."

"I've never seen an almost conspiratorial effort by a group of people to continuously torture someone until she finally died, then not really show any remorse," Hayes said. "It was just a slow, torturous, tragic way to die. I highly doubt Dorothy Dixon even knew she was dying."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/21/torture.slaying.ap/index.html
 
#3
I thought you were posting a funny bad taste joke at first trips,
i gotta say thats one of the most sickening things i have ever read about.

X-rays revealed roughly 30 BBs lodged in her. Deep-tissue burns covered about one-third of her body -- her face, her chest, her arms and feet -- and left her severely dehydrated. Her face and body showed signs of prolonged abuse. Many of her wounds were infected.
and also pregnant, father of fetus 'unknown'


words fail me.
 
#8
I am quite the dick, ain't I?

Off to the bars. Hopefully a desparate hooker will take a liking to my life's savings.

Which are in my wallet.
 
#9
No words for such horror.
Only hope the b@stards will someday feel the fear and pain this woman did, but with US justice, is little hope of that.
 
#10
KevinB said:
No words for such horror.
Only hope the b@stards will someday feel the fear and pain this woman did, but with US justice, is little hope of that.
Huh? There are more people in the US penal system than most countries have bullets.

The b@stards are toast. Believe me.
 
#11
Devil_Dog said:
KevinB said:
No words for such horror.
Only hope the b@stards will someday feel the fear and pain this woman did, but with US justice, is little hope of that.
Huh? There are more people in the US penal system than most countries have bullets.

The b@stards are toast. Believe me.
Do you mean they will face execution? If so, I doubt that very much - but if found guilty - they should - in a painful way - no quick bullets to their heads.
 
#12
Will probaly be executed for their sins. Might take 10-20 years for the final act (unless they are in Texas, which does it in about 2 days after the conviction.)

Where is waterboarding when you need it?
 
#14
"It's disgraceful the way this girl died, as kind and as sweet as this girl was," he said. "She didn't deserve to die the way she did. It's just terrible, senseless. It's just a total shame."

In a prima facia case such as this I believe the natural justice should be the whole family of scroates from the eldest to the youngest, should be executed a month apart....so that they may each dwell on their impending demise. In the meanwhile bread and water and absolutely nothing else. Let them rot in their cells. Enough is enough for goodness sake.
 
#15
strewth said:
"It's disgraceful the way this girl died, as kind and as sweet as this girl was," he said. "She didn't deserve to die the way she did. It's just terrible, senseless. It's just a total shame."

In a prima facia case such as this I believe the natural justice should be the whole family of scroates from the eldest to the youngest, should be executed a month apart....so that they may each dwell on their impending demise. In the meanwhile bread and water and absolutely nothing else. Let them rot in their cells. Enough is enough for goodness sake.
Lighten up, dude.

If there was any justice in this world, a lot of people (including your former Prime Minister and my President) would be dead by now.

Life sucks balls.

Deal with it already, will ya?
 
#16
Take a look at the accused. Most of them look like they have been touched with the Mlaar.

This is a shocking crime but, honestly, what do you expect when you let a known drug addict work with retarded people. If it had happened in the UK we would be asking pointed questions of social services. I dont know what the equivalent, if there is one, is in the USA.

Apparently the dead woman did have family but they couldnt be contacted. Where were they while all this went on?
 
#17
Could they set up for the perps of this heinous act to be used as target practice?

Maybe by the Anti-Tank platoon of the nearest Inf unit.



What the hell is that thing in the top left corner? Looks like a human crossed with a toad.

Is it wrong to say Michelle looks attractive? Maybe she'll be on a prison pen pal site soon. :D

Can any of the Yanks explain why the 15 year old is being trialled as as adult? (and shown in the bottom right picture) Is it a America thing, a state thing or just a descision because of how brutal the crime is?
 
#18
chocolate_frog asked:

Can any of the Yanks explain why the 15 year old is being trialled as as adult? (and shown in the bottom right picture) Is it a America thing, a state thing or just a descision because of how brutal the crime is?
Kids as young as 11 have been tried as adults. It is a state and federal thing. Lots of times, if the prosecutor deems it necessary, and if the crime is so heinous, he/she will ask for the trial to proceed as if the accused was 18.

It is not uncommon for little kids to stand trial as adults. Consider this case:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/22/60II/main710981.shtml

CBS) On Feb. 15, 2003, Craig Sorger, 13, was found murdered.

It was a chilling crime. He had been beaten and stabbed. The small town of Ephrata, Wash., was stunned when his two 12-year-old playmates were arrested and charged with his murder.

Despite their age, the judge decided they should be tried as adults, saying that, if guilty, the crime was so gruesome he doubted rehabilitation in the juvenile system was possible – and the community needed to be protected.
Another way to do it is to keep the offenders in juvenile detention until they are 18 and then charge them as adults.

Works lots of the time but by then the evidence is several years old. However, the death penalty is an option at this point.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts