US Dept Homeland Sy

Discussion in 'US' started by Boumer, Aug 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Agenda? I can't see an agenda. I've heard stories of males committing all kinds of blatantly harrassing acts against female employees in the workplace, and when I hear them, I'm at a loss to understand how they can think they can get away with them. Women can do the same things. I'll be interested to know if the allegations are true, but more interested to know if the accused is held accountable. I'm no fan of Obama the Messiah by any means, but I can't see holding him accountable for the misbehavior of his underlings, unless their misbehavior is proven, and if they're allowed to skate on said misbehavior.
  2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

A "Female Frat House", that'll be a sorority then.
  3. Litigious wimps, no wonder US Homeland security is a joke.
  4. If some slut phoned me shouting that she wanted to perform oral sex on me I would have no problems at all.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. But oddly enough one with no sense of humor [sic].
  6. Louise Mench? :)
  7. Agreed , I also would be Ok with being sexually humiliated and bullied , maybe even calling me a worthless piece of shit while they spanked me and violated me with a cucum..... oh er, sorry chaps I was forgetting myself for a second there .

As a side issue though she isn't that pretty and has the look of a 'letsbefriends' . I'm unaware of other female US politicians but perhaps Sarah Palin could humiliate me , with Michelle Obama watching ?.
  8. barr.jpg
    In the suit Hayes also accused Napolitano’s chief of staff at ICE, Suzanne Barr, of repeated 'sexually offensive behaviour' intended to 'humiliate and intimidate male employees'.
    On one occasion, Barr called a colleague in his hotel room and screamed using sexually explicit language, telling him she 'wanted his c*** in the back of [her] throat'.

Hayes claims he 'felt that he was being targeted because of his gender' and witnessed Barr repeatedly picking on men.

Read more: Janet Napolitano 'favoured woman with whom she had a 'long relationship' for job' | Mail Online

After careful consideration of the facts presented and taking into account the accusations from parties involved , Hayes would appear to be a ******* faggot
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Agenda? Just some guy whose dignity and career was shot by some incompetent woman who tried to hide her lack of experience, poor managerial skills and absolutely no leadership qualities by bluff, bluster, and bullying.
    Nothing new in the land of affirmative action among politically appointed vindictive lesbians high on power with no integrity (not that I'm saying ALL lesbians are like that - before the GLBTG community get all hissy).

Once knew a female Sheriff who regularly made some of her young Deputies act as waiters at lesbian parties at her residence threatening them with their jobs if they refused - the guys would have to wear nothing but a thong (not flip flops) and a bow tie. One claimed sexual harassment won his case, she lost her job.

The previous Governor of Connecticut a Republican and a woman allowed her friend and Chief of Staff (a politically appointed position), a lesbian; to bully, cajole, and humiliate her Commissioners, sadly she skated when her boss left office.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. It's just I was listening to an audiobook about the US Secret Service the other day (how I spend my days off, sad twunt). It seems there was all sorts of goings on at the top levels of that agency and that was why when I saw this was curious.

I'm re-reading The Threat Matrix about the FBI's counter-terrorist responsibility, and that seems a bit more of a happy ship.

On an aside, I found this photo which I had forgotten about. Turned up to work when I was dealing with sexual violence to find my (female) partner had committed a crime against my coffee cup.

(The joke was during a quiet period, I was getting twitchy as I wasn't having to sit in examinations of male suspects by forensic medical examiners. Hence the "I Need Cock").

Perhaps I should have sued and made Detective Sergeant!

Attached Files:

11. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

What will be interesting is whether there is a flood of other chaps jumping on the bandwagon or not. If there is any truth in his allegation he won't be the only victim.
  12. Unless they've been up to their back wheels in that boss?

Either way, all rather prejudicial to the maintenance of good order and discipline!