US Cop killer suspect shot dead

S

stabradop

Guest
#5
Bloody nonce. Wonder why his 35 year sentence got commuted. Maybe him and Huckabee were into kiddies together?
 
#6
stabradop said:
Bloody nonce. Wonder why his 95 year sentence got commuted. Maybe him and Huckabee were into kiddies together?
I have amended your last.

According to the BBC
"His 95-year sentence in Arkansas was commuted in 2000 by then governor Mike Huckabee.

Clemmons quickly reverted to crime. He was back in prison in 2004 but released again later that year.

On Monday, Mr Huckabee said he took responsibility for making Clemmons eligible for parole, describing the case as a failure of the justice system."

And not a failure of Mike Huckabee, then.
 
#11
They are saying simply that he's been shot dead. How many times, and by how many different cops, I wonder?

Is that what they call a Brass Verdict?
 
#12
8O This is very very illegal the actions the police carried out 8O
He was JUST A SUSPECT and was apparently executed to please :evil:


























Still it saves on court cost's :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#14
I hope he bled out and it took some time, conscious until the last.
 
S

stabradop

Guest
#15
HectortheInspector said:
stabradop said:
Bloody nonce. Wonder why his 95 year sentence got commuted. Maybe him and Huckabee were into kiddies together?
I have amended your last.

According to the BBC
"His 95-year sentence in Arkansas was commuted in 2000 by then governor Mike Huckabee.

Clemmons quickly reverted to crime. He was back in prison in 2004 but released again later that year.

On Monday, Mr Huckabee said he took responsibility for making Clemmons eligible for parole, describing the case as a failure of the justice system."

And not a failure of Mike Huckabee, then.
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...hop_Near_McChord_Air_Force_Base_In_Washington

"According to the Seattle Times, Clemmons served only a fraction of a 35-year prison term in Arkansas before his sentence was controversially commuted by the state's then Governor Mike Huckabee."

That's where I got it from
 
#16
stabradop said:
HectortheInspector said:
stabradop said:
Bloody nonce. Wonder why his 95 year sentence got commuted. Maybe him and Huckabee were into kiddies together?
I have amended your last.

According to the BBC
"His 95-year sentence in Arkansas was commuted in 2000 by then governor Mike Huckabee.

Clemmons quickly reverted to crime. He was back in prison in 2004 but released again later that year.

On Monday, Mr Huckabee said he took responsibility for making Clemmons eligible for parole, describing the case as a failure of the justice system."

And not a failure of Mike Huckabee, then.
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...hop_Near_McChord_Air_Force_Base_In_Washington

"According to the Seattle Times, Clemmons served only a fraction of a 35-year prison term in Arkansas before his sentence was controversially commuted by the state's then Governor Mike Huckabee."

That's where I got it from
Ah well. Irrelevant really. He's dead. He should still have been in nick whatever the sentence. Someone let him out. On their head be the consequences.
 
#17
Seattle police ambush: cop-killing rampages up this year
Sunday's police ambush near Seattle was the fifth shooting in which more than one police officer died. The 15 officers killed this year in multiple-shooting incidents is the highest since 2000.
By Michael B. Farrell | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor
from the November 30, 2009 edition

Print this Buzz up!Email and shareRepublish E-mail newsletters RSS
San Francisco - Sunday's shooting deaths of four police officers in suburban Seattle is the fifth such attack on law enforcement this year, adding a grim chapter to a year in which the number of shooting deaths of police officers nationwide is up.

In total, 15 officers have been killed in multiple-shootings incidents, up from four in 2008 and the most since 2000. Meanwhile, 44 officers total have been shot and killed in 2009, compared with 37 during the period last year – an increase of 19 percent.

This comes as police fatalities overall have dropped – from 122 on this date in 2008 to 113 this year, according to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund (NLEOMF). The decline is the result of a drop in traffic accidents, which is the largest cause of officer death, says NLEOMF spokesman Kevin Morison.

Yet the multiple shooting incidents this year are causing alarm in the law enforcement community.

"It certainly is cause for concern to see these numbers," says Mr. Morison. "Policing remains an increasingly dangerous job and people are out there who remain intent on targeting officers."

Other incidents in 2009

• In March, four Oakland, Calif., police officers were shot and killed in a gun battle with a parolee.

• Two weeks later in Pittsburgh, three officers were fatally wounded while responding to a domestic disturbance call. The suspect was heavily armed and wearing a bulletproof vest.

• Also in April, two sheriff's deputies in Florida's Okaloosa County were killed trying to apprehend a man wanted in connection with a domestic disturbance.

• In July, two Oklahoma deputies were killed in July trying to arrest a 22-year-old man who failed to show up in court on charges he attempted to strangle his mother.

A far cry from the 1970s

Still, this year's number of police shot and killed is a dramatic drop from 2007, when 68 officers were shot and killed in the line of duty. And recent statistics are far from the numbers of the 1970s, when "an average of 126 officers a year were killed by gunfire," according to a recent NLEOMF report.

Sunday's shooting in Washington was "the deadliest attack on law enforcement in state history," according to the Seattle Times, and follows a Halloween night shooting death of an officer in Seattle. The suspect in that case is also charged with firebombing several police vehicles in what officials have said was a one-man crusade against the police.
cop killing rampages up this year
 
#18
Apparently the commutation of the 95-year-sentence was made on the grounds that in comparison to similar crimes carried out in Arkansas, the sentence was way above the average and could be considered an aberration of justice.

NTM
 
#19
California_Tanker said:
Apparently the commutation of the 95-year-sentence was made on the grounds that in comparison to similar crimes carried out in Arkansas, the sentence was way above the average and could be considered an aberration of justice.

NTM
Or a good way of keeping a psychotic killer off the streets. However, hindsight is a wonderful thing.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top