US Army starting its own esports team

It gets worse, a lot of us had ZX Spectrums (or Timex computers as they were labelled over the pond), which had a rubber keyboard that felt like you were touching up a corpse

I think Commodore 64s were more expensive too
The first system my parents got my sibling and I was a Nintendo.... the memories the memories.

My Xbox one is a bit easier to use....

If I had to go through the trouble you did to save a game, I would just do chores.
Funnily enough you could do the chores while playing games. Playing Elite (google it) it could take an hour from entering a star system to docking, so you would just sit there reading a book/watching tv while the game played. My parents came into my room once and were like how can you be reading and playing the computer at the same time?

Strangley my favourite game on the PS4 at the moment - Elite dangerous. what goes around comes around

Funnily enough you could do the chores while playing games. Playing Elite (google it) it could take an hour from entering a star system to docking, so you would just sit there reading a book/watching tv while the game played. My parents came into my room once and were like how can you be reading and playing the computer at the same time?

Strangley my favourite game on the PS4 at the moment - Elite dangerous. what goes around comes around
I have been alternating between Red Dead 2 and Day Z. However RD2 needs multiplayer and Day Z needs some content upgrades badly.

I am looking forward to the RE2 Remake.

It gets worse, a lot of us had ZX Spectrums (or Timex computers as they were labelled over the pond), which had a rubber keyboard that felt like you were touching up a corpse

I think Commodore 64s were more expensive too
Yes and better RAM. 1st system my family got - the ATARI (@LJONESY google it lol)

You can now buy a old fashioned arcade machine with thousands of old atari, nintendo, retro games installed on it, quite cheaply. Stayed at a airBnB with one - wife had to drag me away from playing 1942, and introduced daughter to pacman.

I have been alternating between Red Dead 2 and Day Z. However RD2 needs multiplayer and Day Z needs some content upgrades badly.

I am looking forward to the RE2 Remake.
Whats Red Dead 2 like - thinking about getting that.

RE2 - im guessing thats Resident Evil? first few games (original series) had some real WTF moments it became a bit bland after a while, no real scares ( walking past a mirror to have dogs smash through was a bit of a controller dropping moment)

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I don't see how this can work. eSports teams train for hours every day - the Far East teams are on something like 18 he days.

**** me, That's an easy number.

I don't see how this can work. eSports teams train for hours every day - the Far East teams are on something like 18 he days.

**** me, That's an easy number.
And the prize money too - do they get to keep it? Some of these kids are millionaires by their early twenties because of the prize money being so great.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And the prize money too - do they get to keep it? Some of these kids are millionaires by their early twenties because of the prize money being so great.
Yes but then they die of drugs and dri.... Oh, no, wait, they're nerds. :D