• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

US ARMY JEDI !

from the story here
JEDI AT WORK

have the US trained their warriors in the force?
because I dunno who that fecker thinks hes shooting at but i bet he isnt hitting them !

from sickipedia -Old World war II saying:

"When the British shoot, the Germans duck, when the Germans shoot, the British duck, when the americans shoot, everybody ducks....."

somethings never change.... :twisted:

he's impressive, running shooting and farting all at the same time

in my book thats multitasking.... therefor womens work ;)

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
He certainly has a healthy dose of spacker about him, doesn't he? With that wobbly lip/gurn and vacant expression.

Probably a First Sergeant at least then.

Soggyllama said:
That mask appears on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2.................I think it looks kind of cool :)
The characters name is ghost

It is pretty cool... and i want one(for the sake of having it)!! but certainly not stupid enough to wear it and get caught with photo evidence!

tank6275 said:
Soggyllama said:
That mask appears on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2.................I think it looks kind of cool :)
The characters name is ghost

It is pretty cool... and i want one(for the sake of having it)!! but certainly not stupid enough to wear it and get caught with photo evidence!
Aye, thats the fella :)

It is a pity the guy behind on the GPMG isnt giving it some too really. The guy at the front looks like he is shouting 'NNNNNNnnnnnOOOOOOOOOO' in slow motion

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Bertram said:
There was a thing a while ago that US Army Rangers would wear a skull facemask and skeleton gloves to look like death.

Opening of Harsh Times shows this.
Wasn't there pictures of US tank Crews wearing them whilst training for Telic in 2002/3?

The guy at the top I can almost hear him shouting pow pow pow get some mofo

johnboyzzz said:
WTF

From the pictures below that one
I dont care what you say, THAT IS FOOKIN ALLY!!!!!!!!!!

And remember: Allyness saves lives!

Edited to add: the bloke with the skeleton thingy not the geek shouting "Nooooooooooo" and shooting Charlie fire team!

I'm not sure about who else has worn them, I just know that the Yanks are very fond of them.

Woebetide any squaddie who turned up wearing one of them skull masks - they'd probably be called spunk-lips or bukkake face or spunk-mush for the rest of their career.

Latest Threads