US Army Babe in Iraq dancing in her lingerie

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I wasn't to impressed with this soldier!

filecabi.net/video/sup...ooper.html
Me neither - 4 minutes and no growler action.

chimera

LE
Do we have any like that????

Absolute fecking disgrace!!
Bedspace was in rag order - kit explosion all over the place!

Could only stomach watching it for 03:50

Bedspace is minging I've been told...

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Bedspace? didnt see that, must have been distracted...

engee said:
Absolute fecking disgrace!!
Bedspace was in rag order - kit explosion all over the place!

Could only stomach watching it for 03:50
I'll more than happy to go and square her bedspace away.... Alongs as l get to square her away :thumright:

jason_2000x said:
ha ha ha she sent her 'hubby' a video and he put it on the net... ha ha ha
hubby???!!! she looks about 12 ffs!! Pretty girl but am I the only one who noticed the goldfish mouth ruining her attempt?

tigerbaby said:
hubby???!!! she looks about 12 ffs!! Pretty girl but am I the only one who noticed the goldfish mouth ruining her attempt?
And I care? I was too busy thinking of other uses for that so called 'goldfish mouth'
:thumright:

tigerbaby said:
I'm confused. You say that like it's a bad thing. I'm sure even Dogface wouldn't mind seeing her at the bottom of the pit he's dug in his basement.

tigerbaby said:
jason_2000x said:
ha ha ha she sent her 'hubby' a video and he put it on the net... ha ha ha
Meow, saucer of milk for the smurf! I don't see the problem, she sends her husband a little home movie to keep him focused, and stop him banging the garrison whooers. Smart girl, with a cracking ar$e.