Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US Army Babe in Iraq dancing in her lingerie

Trip_Wire

RIP
RIP

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I wasn't to impressed with this soldier!

filecabi.net/video/sup...ooper.html

Me neither - 4 minutes and no growler action.

chimera

LE
Do we have any like that????

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer

engee

LE
Absolute fecking disgrace!!
Bedspace was in rag order - kit explosion all over the place!

Could only stomach watching it for 03:50

Bedspace is minging I've been told...

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Bedspace? didnt see that, must have been distracted...

Biggles4221

Old-Salt
engee said:
Absolute fecking disgrace!!
Bedspace was in rag order - kit explosion all over the place!

Could only stomach watching it for 03:50

I'll more than happy to go and square her bedspace away.... Alongs as l get to square her away :thumright:

tigerbaby

War Hero
jason_2000x said:
ha ha ha she sent her 'hubby' a video and he put it on the net... ha ha ha

hubby???!!! she looks about 12 ffs!! Pretty girl but am I the only one who noticed the goldfish mouth ruining her attempt?

tigerbaby said:
hubby???!!! she looks about 12 ffs!! Pretty girl but am I the only one who noticed the goldfish mouth ruining her attempt?

And I care? I was too busy thinking of other uses for that so called 'goldfish mouth'
:thumright:

tigerbaby said:

I'm confused. You say that like it's a bad thing. I'm sure even Dogface wouldn't mind seeing her at the bottom of the pit he's dug in his basement.

Well i'd bum it. I wonder whether "Hubby" knows his tart is gettin rattled on tour. No way that slut stayed in bed on her own!

tigerbaby said:
jason_2000x said:
ha ha ha she sent her 'hubby' a video and he put it on the net... ha ha ha

Meow, saucer of milk for the smurf! I don't see the problem, she sends her husband a little home movie to keep him focused, and stop him banging the garrison whooers. Smart girl, with a cracking ar$e.

Latest Threads