US Ambassador to Libya Killed - Breaking News

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by afghanman, Sep 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. US Ambassador amongst those killed in US Consulate in Benghazi

2. Oh **** !!

3. There are also reports (speculative) he suffocated - perhaps due to smoke inhalation whilst in "Safe Room Area'"...

4. Rocket attack on his car, according to Reuters.

Edit: Redundant post. Sorry.

5. What did they expect? Good thing they replaced a stable (if a bit loony) regime with the Muslim Brotherhood. Septic bellends. They get what they deserve

• Like Like x 1
  6. Am I right in saying that, according to International Law, the murder of an Ambassador is an Act of War?

7. Innocence Of Muslims film being blamed for the attacks in Cairo and Benghazi."It is not the fault of Muslims that it happened,it is the fault of America",says a spokesman in Libya,my arrse it is the fault of Ultra Conservative Islamists.

8. Yes. Could lead to liberal applications of "buckets of sunshine". You fecking tool.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Nice to see that the Anglo-French decision to get involved in the Libyan civil war has paid dividends. Decisive action yet again wins us friends and influences people.

• Like Like x 7
  10. I seem to recall we also played a small part in that particular episode of regime change? Not disagreeing with the thrust of your post though (with the exception of the deserving bellends bit).

11. I was having a discussion at the weekend in which I said that Mitt Romney could not win the U.S. election but that Barry Obama could lose it if he was presented with an embarrassing issue between then and now.

Hello, potentially embarrassing issue!

12. Fantastic, I'll start to pack now.

• Like Like x 2
  13. So there's a chance this could end well then?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Funny how many people have compared Barry to Peanut Carter over the past four years....

Look what happened to him!

• Like Like x 1