US Al Qaeda terrorist Adam Gadahn, arrested in Pakistan

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jumpinjarhead, Mar 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I suppose he made one too many videos since he was arrested soon after he delivered a video including this diatribe about the Muslim Army major who killed US soldiers at Ft Hood:

“Brother Nidal is the ideal role-model for every repentant Muslim in the armies of the unbelievers and apostate regimes. You shouldn’t make the mistake of thinking that military bases are the only high-value targets in America and the West. On the contrary, there are countless other strategic places, institutions and installations which, by striking, the Muslim can do major damage. Nidal Hasan is a pioneer, a trailblazer and a role-model who has opened a door, lit a path and shown the way forward for every Muslim who finds himself among the unbelievers. I am calling on every honest and vigilant Muslim in the countries of the Zionist-Crusader alliance in general and America, Britain and Israel in particular to prepare to play his due role in responding to and repelling the aggression of the enemies of Islam.”

2. excellent news!!!!!
  3. Did he ever visit the UK? If so he'll claim "British Resident" status and be granted millions of pounds in legal fees as it was clearly just a tragic misunderstanding as he was only ever at a wedding and his best mans speech got a little lost in translation.

I hope you execute the cnut!!
  4. Sch delightful news. I had just read an account of his diatribe and was hoping someone would turn him in for the $1 million.

IIRC Treason is a capital offence under federal law. Well deserved too.

Thank you JJH for brightening my day.
  5. I am sure his parents are quite proud of the young man.
  6. I hope he doesn't get executed. I hope the US authorities use him in 'tests' to find out an exact definition of 'cruel and unusual' then afterwards, use the same subject matter to replicate the experiment.

But then again, I'm a bit wishy-washy.
  7. Jolly good.
    Are you going to hang him then?
  8. Federal offense so it will be lethal injection if he gets convicted. I am sure the civil liberties types are already preparing a defense that he should be free to express his opinions.

Odd background. Born Adam Perlman to a Jewish family that converted to evangelical Protestant and then the kid became Moslem. As JJH said, the parents must be so proud!!!

It would be nice if he would plea bargain for life by giving up Bin Laden's current address. Life in ADMAX in Florence, CO in exchange for OBL sounds fair.
  9. He faces the death penalty for treason (he was indicted for it in 2007). IIRC he gets a Needle rather than Old Sparky

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 115 > § 2381
    § 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
  10. Good drills by the Spooks. 8)

Either he's executed or he cuts a deal for what he knows and spends the rest of his life in a Super Max jail. Job jobbed. :)
  11. Nah, he'll get asylum and a council flat in Tower Hamlets.....
    Probably collected by private jet too.

He just has to figure out a vague connection to the UK.
  12. I think he should be released into the custody of al-q,so they can release a nice video of him being beheaded.Serve the cnut right :D
  13. Fixed it for you. :D
  14. Very much appreciated,old bean!Wish you had added "blunt" and "rusty" :D
    Edited to add "extremely slowly"
  15. 'bugger...' is probably the thought that went through his mind.
    He'll plea bargain for Life Without Parole, in return for everything he knows...bad times coming his way, the whole 8ftx6ft concrete clad cell/23 hours a day locked up if he's lucky/no contact with any other prisoners ...unlucky mate...perhaps siding with al-qaeda was gonna bite him in the arrse sometime eh?