US Air Force demotes & fires Colonel for letting staff re-enlist with hand puppet dinosaur

Crikey @jim30, that has to be up there as one of the most difficult thread titles to assimilate here on ARRSE - I had to read it three or four times before it clicked! :smile:

Last edited:

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
A good lawyer ought to be able to get all charges dropped and ranks re-instated simply by citing precedent.

To whit - the case of Garrison & Hat vs United States Army (1999).

1524147841575.png

Last edited:
This was a topic of discussion on Xbox Live last night with some buddies of mine. We came to the conclusion that the Colonel who got canned, was on somebodies shit list and this event was the one they used to give him the boot. Granted in today's age recording anything is beyond F8cking stupid. It can and will be used against you.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Crikey @jim30, that has to be up there as one of the most difficult thread titles titles to assimilate here on ARRSE - I had to read it three or four times before it clicked! :smile:
They train them well in the Civil Service...

Thanks. A lot of obligation but seems to be a lot of benefits with it. Is membership seen as an asset by employers or a liability?
Most don’t mind, a few dislike it because of the possibility of deployments. However if you fire a deployed Guardsmen or Reservist you run the risk of a substantial lawsuit and some pretty negative pr.