US 10th Special Forces Group....

Super Soldier or Posing ******** ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Soldier

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pic is of a 10th USSF group guy....

FFS do you really need all that sh*t on your gat ?

Attachments

Sight, laser pointer, visible light torch and IR torch. Talk about 'be prepared'. Are our rifles now not mcuh different in Iraq?

Fcuk me ! Not only is there lots of bits on that Gat that appear to be left overs from an Airfix kit! But the guy is none other than Tommy Walsh from BBC Ground Force!

Attachments

And is that a toaster there as well? Of course he could be both a posing dickhead and a super soldier. Not an unknown combination

Temple said:
And is that a toaster there as well? Of course he could be both a posing dickhead and a super soldier. Not an unknown combination
Very true.

Note the 20rd magazine, cos he's loaded so much crap on it that he can't manage to carry a full 30 rounder...

Does he look better now ? :wink:

Attachments

He's not real. He's an android. You can even see his power cables around his right arm. That and no normal human being could use a hair product that lasted that long in a desert envirionment. Posing cùnt.

I thought Pers sec was a priority ?. His silly Groucho Marx 'tache his a bit overdone - and a bit of a giveaway in itself.

looks very plastic, and the weapon.

He's a tech....notice the cable ties. :lol:

Busted cable conduit on the house looks a bit western to be Iraq-is that foam cavity insulation? Surely the black maskers over his gob should be over his eyes or would that spoil the view of the Oakleys.

Real or Walt, he is a knob. The cable ties make him an electrician OJG. Hope he runs in the Tube!

He's spotless ffs, and look at that hair gel :roll: Green Beret? more like Queen Beret! I wonder who "packs his chute"?

Latest Threads