• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

[url]www.veteransprotest.com[/url] - A website about Veterans neglect

www.veteransprotest.com is a website where veterans can publish their issues about the shortfalls in the system.

Have you a war pension issue ?
Have you not been treated for a War pension injury.
Have been neglected regarding treatment for PTSD.
Have you had a bad deal from the veterans agency.

Inshort www.veteranprotest.com is about getting noticed - The things that are taken for granted and ignored by the UK Government.

So join www.veteransprotest.com and let the world know your issues.

From my point of view it's quite simple.

Every time I looked for help from the so called charities out there back in the 90s I got plenty of interest but never any follow up. Therefore I had to work it all out myself and have become extremely cycnical about about so-called moved to improved our lot - it'll never happen for everyone.

Personally I think it is a lot easier to get assistance now due to the internet than ever before.

The government in power at whatever time will make a decision with a cut off point for financial reasons so those before that time get no benefit from the changes.

Just had a look at the website mentioned. There is nothing explaining who is behind it so it'll never get my tick.

Having done a Whois on it, I see the site is owned by someone in Liverpool.

Who are the "We"? The anonymous "We" (We aim to bring to the notice of the public and the politicians the following) mentioned need to identify themselves

Mikal said:
From my point of view it's quite simple.

Every time I looked for help from the so called charities out there back in the 90s I got plenty of interest but never any follow up. Therefore I had to work it all out myself and have become extremely cycnical about about so-called moved to improved our lot - it'll never happen for everyone.

Personally I think it is a lot easier to get assistance now due to the internet than ever before.

The government in power at whatever time will make a decision with a cut off point for financial reasons so those before that time get no benefit from the changes.
Your are dead right , the RBL are the only people who helped me .I have joined the site and am useing my real name as I think we should, so that it is seen just who and how many real people are PTSD sufferes

Mikal said:
Just had a look at the website mentioned. There is nothing explaining who is behind it so it'll never get my tick.

Having done a Whois on it, I see the site is owned by someone in Liverpool.

Who are the "We"? The anonymous "We" (We aim to bring to the notice of the public and the politicians the following) mentioned need to identify themselves
Same here..

Forums are a bit dead:

http://www.veteransprotest.com/messageboard/

Site was actually registered on the 21st Jan this year.

It's poorly built using old and or amateurish techniques. Looks like a commercial exercise but done by amateurs.

"Must try harder"

It might be genuine, but should have contact details, credentials and not use Army logos?

Trying not to be cynical but it's dissertation/project time and websites/forums make great projects. January was the start of the new semester. Proceed with caution.

(Us) students do need first hand experience which is difficult to obtain because of the MoD rules, that are there for a reason. However direct appeals on here get Naafi treatment or worse.

BuztyBabe said:
It might be genuine, but should have contact details, credentials and not use Army logos?

Trying not to be cynical but it's dissertation/project time and websites/forums make great projects. January was the start of the new semester. Proceed with caution.

(Us) students do need first hand experience which is difficult to obtain because of the MoD rules, that are there for a reason. However direct appeals on here get Naafi treatment or worse.
If you sign up they E mail all reqired info

It should really have an about us and a contact us page. There is no way to contact them whatsoever. What if you haven't got access to the internet?

What is the function of this website? All it appears to be is some "cut and paste" info and a few links.

A spell check would have been a good start

"Veterans in prison are not getting help with reebilitaion"

"No matter how sever your injuries if one injury adds up to a 100% any other injuries are not paid any allowance."

The aim of www.veteransprotest.com is not to win awards for webdesign or flatter people - But to give Veterans who have had or are having rough deal a chance to view thier problems.

It is not a commercial site nor will it ever be.

If you have had problems getting help or had problems with the Veterans agency then goto www.veteransprotest.com and write your problem on one of Bulletin boards.

I am a war pensioner (Daredandwon) I have mental health problems - I have been told by my local area health service they do not have the staff who can treat me for my problem - Combat stress have told me the same. So where I do I turn to ?

If I was an American Veteran I could go to a Veterans hospital and get help.

The British army has fought in more campaigns since WW2 than any other army so you would think that we would have the best back up service for Veterans -Well we dont, the whole system needs changing.

There shold be special veterans hospital (I dont mean like the Chelsea pesnionsers) that has expert doctors who can deal with our problem - To be told by Liverpool Health service they can not treat me is a disgrace.
Combat stress have said I can have a respite but they can not treat me because of how deep my PTSD is.

I am not the only Veteran who has been told that their local health service can not help them.

So where do we turn to ? That is why I put www.veteransprotest.com onlne to other veterans can make their views public.
Thanks
Daredandwon

oldbaldy

LE
As a war pensioner myself I distrust people who crawl out of the wood work & try to tell me thinks about War Pensions.
I assume you found this site by an internet search.
You may or may nor may nor know what your talking about but for me I don't know because as I said you have crawled out of the woodwork and posted the same thing on multiple forum.
A spammer in other words!!!

Edit for thumbs.

Latest Threads