[url]www.thanktheforces.co.uk[/url]

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DozyBint, May 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's a query over on Rear Party as to whether this is a genuine organisation - does anyone have any knowledge of it or its organisers?

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Is that the one you see on the TV advert where a Somai ect relates what happened to them & how the Army helped them?

3. reply to a mobile number?

4. No, that's the To The Best thing where you can send messages to the British Forces.

5. Hi, I am the co founder of Thank The Forces. Yes we are a genuine service. We are 2 soldiers mums who launched TTF after our children returned from tours of Basra and Helmand.
    We are completely self funding ie we pay for overheads ourselves.We appeal for MOP's to give gifts of treats and sweets and we send to the Chaplaincy HQ in the COB and Kandahar. General Wilkes office has an agreement with us is that the gifts boxes will be distributed to British Personel from All the Forces. We have sent 2,000 boxes since Xmas 2007. Our sole aim is to send us much goodwill to the boys and girls who serve their country.
    Re the .com or .co.uk I bought both domains so google will find us using eeither
    www.thanktheforces.com
    Hope this answers your queery
    Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions. Sue .x