[url]www.rmpinbusiness.com[/url]

Have just been browsing the Decembers Corps Rag and found this web site in one of the articles, have had a quick look, was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them?

Is it the usual pish of jobs for the boys?

Anyway I'm out soon, and pooing it cause I need a job.

And yes I know, whos gonna employ an ex Monkey ****?

Cheers CC_TA am currently sending off for everything! Have got quite a few packs through, the Civ Pol at the moment are being a nightmare, no one seems to be recruiting in my gereral area so will have to get revising the make up of the Big Mac!!

I will offer a piece of general advice for any RMP looking to join a civilian police force.

Direct police officer recruitment is sluggish at the moment; a massive expansion has taken place over the last two years. However, they always need replacements but nowadays it takes longer. My hint is that you should consider joining a police force as "Police Staff" (i.e. non-sworn police support staff) for a period of time as it speeds up regular officer applications considerably.

In my force, members of Police Staff are fast-tracked if they want to become a constable.

So, for example, RMP has a good reputation for crime scene work. Get a job as a CSI, learn more about your force, get that application in and bingo. Or a job as an analyst or a communications centre bod or anything like that. SIB? No reason that you can't apply to work as an "investigations officer" (civvy CID basically). Police "reform" means recruiting more non-sworn staff, so there are jobs out there. And it is a very useful back door into The Job if that's what you want to do.

V!