[url]www.reserveforces.co.uk[/url]

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by FECKOFF, Feb 9, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Run by a friend of mine. The site is just taking off really and needs more members and more chatting so take a look.

www.reserveforces.co.uk

Has sections for others like RNR, RMR, RAuxAF and the Womens Auxillary Balloon Corps (why not?)

Cheers, Rob

2. Hmmmmm. It's not run by BB is it??

3. Who or what is BB? No its run by an Ex 4 Para bloke. It might be a bit buggered at the mo because the hoster's are poo. Wait a while :wink:

Rob

4. BB aka BlondBint, aka bunny boiler, aka someone who had her own littke web site for.... er... special people. ( she said they were sf... yea right!)

4 para huh!

Hmmmmmmm

Tried logging on and it dont work.

5. Oh right i get you now, no has nothing to do with "BB" or ARRSE infact no one from arrse posts there i dont think. There are no Special Forces Wanabe's or walters. Well, i can't get on either, as i said - will sort itself out in a while.

Rob

6. msr

msr LE

But what does it offer that isn't already available on ARRSE?

msr

7. Weeeeellllll! How about a BB free site?!?! :lol:

8. Forums for reservists. You can chat without arrogant regulars telling you they are better, toddlers going on about how they are going to join the SAS.

Oh and what Carlos_Hathcock_II said. This BB person must be a bit of a twat, que?

Rob :D

9. msr

msr LE

That's my job as mod :)

msr

10. Its a good job too msr, i wish they pay people to do it!

Check out the site

Rob

11. the link doesnt work (well at least it doesnt work for me!)

12. Same here. I get an error message saying Ive failed to connect to the database or summat....

13. Sorry lads its down. The host are ******* about the owner big time. Hopefully should be back asap.

Rob

14. righty oh i was about to take my business else where :D

15. Back online now people's. :D The server might aswell be a wooden spoon with a battery sellotaped on because its a bit dodgy.

Rob