[url]www.gijaron.net[/url]

Discussion in 'US' started by error_unknown, Apr 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We are putting up a new site. The new site is:

www.gijargon.net

Give us about a week and we shall have it up and running.

The name of this site is:

SOUND OFF YOUR WAY.

We would like to see the family back together again. Tell us what you would like for the site. We aim to Please and HONOR all members.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE RULE.
    NO LNV.

2. Whatever you do, don't forget the SOTD! Other than that, I don't have a major opinion.

Bad_2_the_Bone, I got to ask, have you been on jargon? If so, what was your callsign?

Blackjack

3. This site is in Honor of DocD. Our Company will remain Anonymous.
    We very much would like to see the family back together again. That is our goal. The site is for the people and by the people. Freedom of speech for all. It will be a MILITARY SITE.

4. Ok, keep your secret. I do appreciate what you're doing though, and by far you are much more of a stand up person than I am. (all I did was give one helluva parting shot! :twisted: )

Blackjack

5. This will remain my main stomping ground. But will be more then happy to help the future GIJargon site any way I can.

6. Thank You.

7. What do you require of us oh mistery one?

8. There is no mistery to this. The CEO of the company wants to remain
    Anonymous. WE are not asking for money are any help. Just input. For those would like to give it.
    Our Company has many websites on the net. And it's our job to put up more sites. That is what we do. The CEO has been looking into membership sites for awhile. As he said this new site will not bring in any money but our department could go ahead. And yes I have a soft spot for DocD and this is why I ask the CEO about a site like jargon. It seem he has has soft spot too. That's the story folks.

9. Count me in. Set it up like here if thats possible. Most of the members were self governing so moderation should be kept to a minimum.
    I liked the feature with membership pictures and the SOTD.

10. Count me in. Set it up like here if thats possible. Most of the members were self governing so moderation should be kept to a minimum.
    I liked the feature with membership pictures and the SOTD.

11. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

I'm up for this too.
    Pass the Absynth.
    Wibble.

12. So you like this format here? Been looking at different ones. Just tell us what you want. And tell us what you think makes a great site. It has to have members. Let us know.

13. Oh, sure.. count me in as a hanger-on and groupie.. like I don't have a life and need one more place to waste time at...anyplace with scantily clad women and tall tales is a fine port for me...

sigh

14. I know you and many are sadden by the lost of a dame good site. I hope everyone can come together again on this new site. We welcome your input.

15. call me pedantic but would you go to..... some other non-US owned country and set up a recruiting stall (ok well maybe some septics would) no. So whats with using ARRSE as your gijargon.net recruiting stall - at least do it the multinational bit, the bit 'we' dont look at :D