[url]www.georgewbush.com[/url]

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by blessed baby cakes, Oct 26, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if site is down or not, but I keep getting access denied

www.georgewbush.com

Have they finally taken a giant leap and banned all Euro IP's?

I guess peeps outside don't count unless they're true to you know who!!!!!!

Beebs 8O

2. Site works for me. Maybe they had trouble with EuroHackers.

3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Apparently I'm not "Authorised to View the Site"

"Move along now, there's "Nothing to see"...."

4. Buwahahahahhahahahaa it's the very best sitehack I've ever seen

[​IMG]

5. Or simply go to http://www.publicproxyservers.com/index.html select a server, that is located in the US, from the list and is 'anonymous' or 'high anonymity'. Then in IE got to Tools/Internet Options click the Connections tab then the LAN Settings Button. Check the "Use Proxy server...." box and enter the IP and Port number from the Public Proxy website in the appropriate controls. Click OK and get out...now it appears as if you are in the US :D To disabel repeat the step and uncheck the box :D

Note some proxies are slow as shyte and you will need to find the best through trial and error.

6. Or take the less long winded option and emigrate to the USofA

7. Fat chance...Bush isn't letting you Euros on his web site...what makes you think he'll let you in the country :D

8. One to remember for the next round of Mil.com baiting.... :D

9. Even us Aussies can't get in :?

10. I see dubya takes his opsec seriously. Doesn't want all those foreign terrists reading his tip top secret game plan for the US eh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Can you get in here? http://www.johnkerry.com

First thing it does is direct you to a page to "sign up"

nice picture of a Kerry wax figue

12. alert Madame Tussauds, there mannequin has gone diffie!

13. The BBC say....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3958665.stm

Surfers outside the US have been unable to visit the official re-election site of President George W Bush.
    The blocking of browsers sited outside the US began in the early hours of Monday morning.

Since then people outside the US trying to browse the site get a message saying they are not authorised to view it.

The blocking does not appear to be due to an attack by vandals or malicious hackers, but as a result of a policy decision by the Bush camp.

Traffic control

The international exclusion zone around georgewbush.com was spotted by net monitoring firm Netcraft which keeps an eye on traffic patterns across many different sites.

Netcraft said that since the early hours of 25 October attempts to view the site through its monitoring stations in London, Amsterdam and Sydney failed.

Really?