[url]www.e-trade.uk.com[/url] The new Naafi Style Notice Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
What a load of sh!te!

The ONLY viable alternative to Ebay is a site that sells the same products, in the same manner, as well, but without the high charges.
Not on your Nelly Holly!

Heh - have you seen the 'chat box' on the front page of this monstrosity?
'Admin' (this is the fcukwit spammer) is having a chat with his wife :-

holly663 said:
26th Mar 2007, 23:01
: hi
Admin said:
26th Mar 2007, 23:02
: Hi How are you doin
holly663 said:
26th Mar 2007, 23:02
: not too bad thanks u?
Admin said:
26th Mar 2007, 23:04
: How do you like army ads.com
holly663 said:
26th Mar 2007, 23:05
: It's great, easy to use and lots to do.

Edge of the seat stuff.

Also just sotted an affiliate link to ebay - complete with a big ebay logo.
I can almost hear the legal team in San Jose sharpening their pencils.....

Sounds like they don't know each other by their 'chat' - amazing how far people will go to make their site look better!!! how on earth can anyone even attempt to compete with E-bay!!!

Sorry Holly - it's poo........

Chubby_Brown said:
All got to start somewhere.
Agreed but with a slightly firmer grip on reality.

For someone who takes the mick out of armyads I see you've used it.

Dear BFG 9000

You have purchased the TOP 40 ALBUMS & SINGLES ON ONE DVD 25/03/2007 item using the BUY NOW feature.

Click here to view the auction details page.

The seller prefers PayPal payments, and you can pay for the item
you won through PayPal, by accessing the won items page in your
members area.

To conclude this purchase please login to the member's area - buying and visit the
"Items' I've Won in detail" section. From here click on the "Message Board" link next to each item won.

Biped, Whats your point,

The ONLY viable alternative to Ebay is a site that sells the same products, in the same manner, as well, but without the high charges.
Not on your Nelly Holly!
You just stated what army ads does... At least the other people ribbing the site looked into it first.

oh whats that I hear, it must be the band wagon passing with you firmly sat on the front seat.

Even I looked as it's probably my turn next.

Yeah, Yeah thanks for that, How aboutz people give us constructive critisism rather than just jibbing the site. If you have a point make it, otherwise pipe down in the cheap seats.

Spammer_2 said:
For someone who takes the mick out of this is spam I see you've used it.

Dear BFG 9000

You have purchased the TOP 40 ALBUMS & SINGLES ON ONE DVD 25/03/2007 item using the BUY NOW feature.
I have indeed - If you read all of the posts in this thread & think really hard, you may just be able to determine my reason for doing so.

Spammer_2 said:
....How aboutz people give us constructive critisism rather than just jibbing the site....
OK - contructive eh?.... :-

1. If you persist in allowing stolen property to be sold, you'll end up in court.
2. If you use eBays logo on an auction site, you'll end up in court.
3. If you continue spamming on ARRSE, you'll suffer the wrath of the membership.
4. If you & your spouse continue having conversations which indicate you've never met, you'll confirm everyones suspicions that you are a pair of cnuts.

TTFN

BFG

Good post BFG.

However and whatever people say, they are still entitled to their opinions be they valid or just a bit of banter.

If you have a product to push, surely it's better pushing not claiming it's the best thing since sliced bread or a clone thereof?

Be proud of your achievements but don't adopt a high and mighty attitude that will invariably alienate the very people you want to use it.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
It would have been at least polite to ask the COs before advertising on the site in this way - Ihaven't deleted this thread (yet) as it seems harmless enough, but in future please do at least let someone know before trying to make money from ARRSE - which is what you are doing.

I don't get paid for this, so I'm buggered if I think anyone else should be :)

OS the MOD

Why advertise when the links to register haven't even worked for the last fecking 24 hours!
McV

Status
Not open for further replies.