Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by moving-target-survivor, Jan 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. STFU! I'm a believer! 8O

anyone for spamming this lot?

2. NOD?

Wasn't that the bad guys in Command & Conquer?
  3. oh ffs

4. imho, they were more believable :D
  5. Shhh , hes watching ...

6. Hilarious!

This from a guy who's already admitted to being in a psych ward twice...

7. After reading that thread for all of 2 minutes I'm starting to hear voices...

He did mention a few pages down that he'd had great difficulty persuading people that 9/11 was an inside job. Now that reminds me of a thread somewhere...
  8. Heard on the radio this morning that Icke's new best friend is Robbie Williams, could be an interesting combination :roll:
  9. Add Icke to the nutters here:

Above Top Secret

And add a bit of David Shayler to the mix and you have one hell of a dinner party!

I can recommend this thread on the link above:

Increased police presence may be a genuine response to financial worries in the States, but some of theories espoused on there take some beating!

This chap also seems rather concerned:

Add these nutters to the Christian Fundamentalists and you have to wonder whether there are any sane people available to vote in the USA.
  10. Like the Cobain was killed by the CIA thread ..

or the Madelaine McCann and the freemasons

Brown, McCann and the Freemasons
  11. Just registered as 'Tinfoilhat' time for a bit of fun..
  12. The Skull and Crossbones? Don't tell me the Lancers are in on this as well!?
  13. Remember, it's not a cap badge like the rest of the army wear's on its head dress, it's a motto!

You bunch of tarts!
  14. I do hope the community here is not taking the pish out of those with a mental condition. That would be a disgrace, IMHO.

If you are, then I draw your attention to the sad news that David Icke is running out of money fast - so we may never hear the truth about the reptilian blood line and its links to the Royal Family unless:

a/. He gives evidence in the Diana Inquest

b/. You send money to save him via my own modest account - pm for details.