[url]www.36grayslane.co.uk[/url]

Discussion in 'Campaigns' started by FluffyBunny, Jul 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The website

Spunky is putting the first draft together

here

I like it (although I'll suggest another colour :D ) but have suggested a whole page for each objection and an in-depth rebuttal.

We have permission from Mrs Norton to use her letter, pictures etc and she's working on finding some better resolution pictures for posters/website.

As PTP may have had in mind, we are mocking up a picture of a CR2 trundling down Grays Lane to demonstrate you really can get a tank down it ........

I'll have another look when I get back later today (if the car doesn't let me down. It's not keen on rain ....)

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

It's coming along. A few suggestions:

1. I'd change the font to make it a bit easier to read, and make the style consistent.

2. The Home page headline should be in capitals - big ones.

3. The explanation of what it's all about should perhaps include a map showing where DMRC is, to give some perspective to the distances that families often have to travel.

4. A pic or two of patients in DMRC would be good - I'll try and source some.

5. How about a page including a few letters showing the breadth of support for this campaign/the SSAFA house, especially from: anyone well known, overseas, or from those currently in sandy places.

6. Consider including a PayPal link for donations.

7. Consider links to some of the press articles.

Apologies if this is egg-sucking stuff!

3. Agreed on all the above. I'll pass on comments this today.

If you pop back again, you'll see Spunky has started expanding the objections page.

Dozy - can you let us have the collected wisdom counter to each of the objections?

4. Yup - will send that through to spunky ASAP.