[url]http://www.thankyoutony.com/[/url]

#5
Have you read any of the tat that's being posted on there?

Mr. Prime Minister,

Thank you for your support. Not just in the war in Iraq, but all that you do to help democracy.

It's nice to know that someone over there has a head on their shoulders, and can realize what it's going to take to get rid of terrorism!

I wish there were more gentlemen like you and our President Bush.

- Nebraska, USA
 
#7
GuybrushThreepwood said:
Have you read any of the tat that's being posted on there?

Mr. Prime Minister,

Thank you for your support. Not just in the war in Iraq, but all that you do to help democracy.

It's nice to know that someone over there has a head on their shoulders, and can realize what it's going to take to get rid of terrorism!

I wish there were more gentlemen like you and our President Bush.

- Nebraska, USA
Bucket .......... :x
 
#8
I've just added my 'thanks' to Tony for getting good men killed and good riddance to his fish wife Cherie!!

Try it yourselves....
 
#9
It's nice to read that Cherie Bliar has said that she wouldn't miss the media. B Liar!

YES YOU WILL MISSUS. You are like the rest of the so-called celebrity cult who would not exist except for being reported upon by the media.

Just fuk off out of people's lives and take that ******** of a husband with you!
 
#10
The funniest one on that site was -

"I am a Nigerian who is very proud of Tony’s support for the war."

He forgot to add "Please send me your bank account details".
 
#12
Chinggis said:
The funniest one on that site was -

"I am a Nigerian who is very proud of Tony’s support for the war."

He forgot to add "Please send me your bank account details".
PMSL! :D
 
#14
Guybrush Threepwood, if you've ever been through Nebraska you would'nt be suprised. The only suprising thing is the person who wrote it knew Bush was president, most of them would'nt know who it is. Nebraska and Cornwall have much in common.
Bliar will be making a fortune on the American lecture circuit, every bit as much as Clinton.
Having destroyed Britain he and his vile, foul mannered and pig ignorant wife are now going to rake it in. How much tax is the b*st*rd going too pay is what I'd like to know. Remembering how they bought the flats in Bristol I believe they will use every trick in the book to avoid paying tax.
He should be imprisoned for treason (destruction of the Union) never mind going off to become rich.
 
#16
How many do they have doing the deleting? it must be a twenty four hours a day seven days a week job. When I looked there were nearly ninety thousand entries, wonder how many of them Bush wrote.
 
#17
baldcossack said:
How many do they have doing the deleting? it must be a twenty four hours a day seven days a week job. When I looked there were nearly ninety thousand entries, wonder how many of them Bush wrote.
We should print it out and put copies on every street corner.

Name and Shame! :twisted:
 
#20
I say we get a copy of all the cnuts who thanked Tony. When the Glorious Revolution comes, we can use it to draw up lists of all those to be sent to "re-education camps" - or a fcuk off big hole in the ground, whatever's cheaper. :twisted:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top