Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Alsacien, Jun 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

2. FuckyouFony?
  3. Well I just went for a run in my Bo11ocks to Blair T-shirt if that counts.
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

5. Have you read any of the tat that's being posted on there?

6. :rofl:

You have to love the spams when they come up with tripe like this, perhaps he should emigrate to the USA and fcuking stay there.

I'm all for setting up www.fuckofftony.com or similar.
  7. Bucket .......... :x
  8. I've just added my 'thanks' to Tony for getting good men killed and good riddance to his fish wife Cherie!!

Try it yourselves....
  9. It's nice to read that Cherie Bliar has said that she wouldn't miss the media. B Liar!

YES YOU WILL MISSUS. You are like the rest of the so-called celebrity cult who would not exist except for being reported upon by the media.

Just fuk off out of people's lives and take that ******** of a husband with you!
  10. The funniest one on that site was -

"I am a Nigerian who is very proud of Tony’s support for the war."

He forgot to add "Please send me your bank account details".
  11. Glad you made it back without being arrested, mate! :eek:
  12. PMSL! :D
  13. He can't have been within 60 miles of Westminster if he did...
  14. Guybrush Threepwood, if you've ever been through Nebraska you would'nt be suprised. The only suprising thing is the person who wrote it knew Bush was president, most of them would'nt know who it is. Nebraska and Cornwall have much in common.
    Bliar will be making a fortune on the American lecture circuit, every bit as much as Clinton.
    Having destroyed Britain he and his vile, foul mannered and pig ignorant wife are now going to rake it in. How much tax is the b*st*rd going too pay is what I'd like to know. Remembering how they bought the flats in Bristol I believe they will use every trick in the book to avoid paying tax.
    He should be imprisoned for treason (destruction of the Union) never mind going off to become rich.
  15. They delete all the negative comments, it won't last long.