Urinating Yob gripped by Veterans

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Jul 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Damn right too

2. Should he really be locked up?

What a waste.

In line with Choccy_Frog's penal codes, as I have said before.

Ten strokes of the lash.
    600 hours community service cleaning and beuatifing the various local war memorials and graves.
    A public apology from him, with picture and details of punishment and his crime on the web , local rag and on a few notice boards (esp in schools).

Jobs jobbed.

3. With his tongue

4. Is the photo outside the court? if it is, I would be so proud of a son who turned up dressed like that, wouldnt you?

Scum, birch the lot of em I say.

5. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

The war memorial in Blackpool, sadly is right next door to about ten busy pubs and clubs. Things like this happen all the time.

There was a suggestion that the memorial be placed in the nearby Stanley park, a beautiful and scenic place with plenty of room.

At night it isn't lit, so as much as the scrote deserves a gripping, he probably wouldn't have known whether he was lagging on a war memorial or on Cliff Thorburns feet.

6. Perhaps they should fit flushes to it then.

7. grip him and smash his teeth down his neck,that'll learn him :evil:

8. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

Surely a fine wire mesh over the surface of the memorial connected to the mains would sort them out quite quickly.

9. I gripped some little scrote last year for throwing a Pizza box on a war memorial, worst part he was a squaddie AND an Iraq veteran. If young soldiers are going to show disrespect like that, what chance that civvies are going to?

10. You had an informative convo with the young chap....naturally!? :roll: :wink: :wink:

11. Well I was on the verge of giving him a mandatory briefing on showing respect for the fallen when his mates apologised and dragged him away giving him their own ear bending.

Otherwise he would have been eating teeth for breakfast.