Urinating in the street, would the police be interested (in policing it, not doing it).

I would be interested in watching women do it, if possible.
When I used to police the mean streets of Havant as a Special, chucking out time was always interesting.

On one occasion I turned a corner to see a middle aged hag struggling to get up with her knickers at knee height. My first thought was she'd been sexually assaulted but it was quite apparent she'd just been having a post-pub slash in the street. Nice.

She then proceeded to try and hug and kiss me, her breath heavy with the alluring mix of stale booze, fags and terminal halitosis. To be honest I could have knicked her but all I could think of was getting her talons off me and out of harms way. Besides which I was around the corner from pub fight central and had bigger fish to fry.

Being such a "lovely, young Policeman, you're ever so nice, I wish all Policeman were like you etc" just made her all the more intent on bodily contact. My colleague was of great help through all this and enjoyed the spectacle immensely. His barely suppressed giggles helped no end.

When I used to police the mean streets of Havant as a Special, chucking out time was always interesting.

On one occasion I turned a corner to see a middle aged hag struggling to get up with her knickers at knee height. My first thought was she'd been sexually assaulted but it was quite apparent she'd just been having a post-pub slash in the street. Nice.

She then proceeded to try and hug and kiss me, her breath heavy with the alluring mix of stale booze, fags and terminal halitosis. To be honest I could have knicked her but all I could think of was getting her talons off me and out of harms way. Besides which I was around the corner from pub fight central and had bigger fish to fry.

Being such a "lovely, young Policeman, you're ever so nice, I wish all Policeman were like you etc" just made her all the more intent on bodily contact. My colleague was of great help through all this and enjoyed the spectacle immensely. His barely suppressed giggles helped no end.
Havant has changed

Its much worse now

You did didn't you!