Urinating in the street, would the police be interested (in policing it, not doing it).

It seems someone has decided they have a 'favourite spot' and are urinating in someone's garden wall each night.
I've heard this tale third hand, but it seems it's literally every night and the chap doing it is doing it even though he knows the householder can often see him.

This all sounds a bit weird to me, and more like a sexual or mental thing than any physical need to actually relieve himself!

Talking to the person earlier today who sees this they asked what could they do.
I didn't have any idea of what would actually change anything. Would the police have any interest at all, they must see both men and women doing similar things everyday at chucking out time.

It seems someone has decided they have a 'favourite spot' and are urinating in someone's garden wall each night.
I've heard this tale third hand, but it seems it's literally every night and the chap doing it is doing it even though he knows the householder can often see him.

This all sounds a bit weird to me, and more like a sexual or mental thing than any physical need to actually relieve himself!

Talking to the person earlier today who sees this they asked what could they do.
I didn't have any idea of what would actually change anything. Would the police have any interest at all, they must see both men and women doing similar things everyday at chucking out time.

Police can do something with evidence, camera covering the spot.
If the offended party have the details of the weirdo to give Police even better.
Had a few charged for it over the years at my last job.
Usually a fpn.

Police can do something with evidence, camera covering the spot.
If the offended party have the details of the weirdo to give Police even better.
Had a few charged for it over the years at my last job.
Usually a fpn.
Oh, they know who it is!
The bloke doing it lives on the other side of the road according to the woman who told me about this, that's why it sounds like something other than a physical need to urinate.

I did suggest things like electric cables as per Dark Nit's comment above, or even that he might be trying to suggest he was RAF aircrew and thus doing his best to look light a flight engineer and passing himself as an old man that stinks of piss (I think that joke only works on RAF or aircrew types) :)

The whole story just reminds me that there are some bloody weird people out on the streets!

They need to go on Ebay, buy an old Quad Electrostatic speaker, plug it in and put it out in the garden with a sign that says 'piss on this'. Quads are quite expensive but the joy of watching someone piss on a 22,000 volt source, turn their cock into a frazzled winkle and launch themselves into space whilst crying like a baby is worth the expense...

Hose, 24V solenoid valve, remote control.

Last edited:
As an aquaintance of the bloke with the complaint who sounds afraid of confronting the offender could you not accompany him to the pisspots house and "have a word", if the pisspot is married and he answers the door ask to speak to his wife! just for the embarrassment factor!!! Job jobbed.

They need to go on Ebay, buy an old Quad Electrostatic speaker, plug it in and put it out in the garden with a sign that says 'piss on this'. Quads are quite expensive but the joy of watching someone piss on a 22,000 volt source, turn their cock into a frazzled winkle and launch themselves into space whilst crying like a baby is worth the expense...
Ah yes, with Quad you can enjoy a crisp and detailed performance; every tinkle...

Electric fence energiser and a few feet of wire between a couple of insulators. Same bang, less bucks :)

It has been brought to my attention, that whilst sleep walking, I may have been wandering into a neighbours garden, for a slash.

I will now be handcuffing myself (non wanking hand) to the bed each night!

https://www.bzpaintball.co.uk/gryphon-fx

220V cable with a bare end leading to the spot.
Better still if 440V
440V would be a problem - it requires special transformers. It is better to apply 400V AC - it is nominal linear (inter-phase) voltage. Though person in rubber boots would not be affected seriously.

BBC News - Latvian warning for British stags
The mayor of the Latvian capital of Riga says British stag parties will no longer be welcomed with open arms.
Nils Usakovs told Latvian magazine Rigas Laiks the city had run out of patience with unruly British tourists who misbehaved.
The biggest complaint is about tourists who urinate on central Riga's Freedom Monument, which honours soldiers killed while fighting for independence between 1918-20, Mr Usakovs said.

Sometimes things odd happen here in the US.
A Superintendent of Schools was arrested for defecating next to the high school track in a neighboring district.
New Jersey Super Pooper

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I remember following my own wee many nights back to the billet .
unlike Snorsey who pissed in my issue suitcase and all over the cook !