URGENTLY WANTED - Former Service Personnel who served in NI

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by dellmar3, Mar 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Former Members of the Ulster Defence Regiment are seeking 8-10 former Service personnel who served in NI during the NI Troubles (1969-2007) to meet up on Tues 30th March from 10am to 4pm(ish) at the UJC to discuss cultural diversity, to find out how the veterans are and what they are doing now.

Obviously as the meeting is taking place in London it would make sense if the former veterans lived in or around the London area.

The group of UDR veterans will have two facilitators with them as they are going to London as part of a Peace project.

Anyone interested please do not hesitate to contact me at nfani@btinternet.com or 07968597108

Yvonne
    Ex UDR
    Palace Bks

2. What a bag of bollocks

3. Sounds great, count me in. Not.

Hang on, Yvonne you say? Are you fit?

4. How much is it paying?

5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I've read some bizzare things on here.
    But this takes some beating.

6. She'll be above the - ahem - 'average age contained in your RAR files' if she's ex-UDR :p

7. Im doing fine thanks, there thats saved me a trip to London.

Cultural Diversity is that a pop group??

8. Or in English

Dear stupid ex British pigs, please come to our meeting with the hope of free drink and maybe a spot of relaxation, fnarr fnarr, where we will then use you as a means to get our PIRA breakaway group started by showing the big boys up in Belfast, that we can kill innocent people as well.

Or am I still living in the 80's when they still did this sort of thing?

9. Cultural Diversity? was that not second place to Ethnic Cleansing in the 1994 Eurovision?

10. WHY, I have been trying to forget the shite hole for thirty years

11. I don't care ;)

12. oh dear oh dear....... we do attract them don't we. What is it today, "OutReach with IT," time at Broadmoor?

13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Northern Ireland, as we used to say, take the loyalist out on boats into the Atlantic and nuke the country, then sink the fcuking boats, they are all a waste of oxygen. The dump has contributed nothing to the world in its entire history. Even the Shorts plane was sh1t.

14. Father Ted was alright!