URGENTLY WANTED - Former Service Personnel who served in NI

Former Members of the Ulster Defence Regiment are seeking 8-10 former Service personnel who served in NI during the NI Troubles (1969-2007) to meet up on Tues 30th March from 10am to 4pm(ish) at the UJC to discuss cultural diversity, to find out how the veterans are and what they are doing now.

Obviously as the meeting is taking place in London it would make sense if the former veterans lived in or around the London area.

The group of UDR veterans will have two facilitators with them as they are going to London as part of a Peace project.

Anyone interested please do not hesitate to contact me at nfani@btinternet.com or 07968597108

Yvonne
Ex UDR
Palace Bks

dellmar3 said:
Former Members of the Ulster Defence Regiment are seeking 8-10 former Service personnel who served in NI during the NI Troubles (1969-2007) to meet up on Tues 30th March from 10am to 4pm(ish) at the UJC to discuss cultural diversity, to find out how the veterans are and what they are doing now.

Obviously as the meeting is taking place in London it would make sense if the former veterans lived in or around the London area.

The group of UDR veterans will have two facilitators with them as they are going to London as part of a Peace project.

Anyone interested please do not hesitate to contact me at nfani@btinternet.com or 07968597108

Yvonne
Ex UDR
Palace Bks

Or in English

Dear stupid ex British pigs, please come to our meeting with the hope of free drink and maybe a spot of relaxation, fnarr fnarr, where we will then use you as a means to get our PIRA breakaway group started by showing the big boys up in Belfast, that we can kill innocent people as well.

Or am I still living in the 80's when they still did this sort of thing?

Northern Ireland, as we used to say, take the loyalist out on boats into the Atlantic and nuke the country, then sink the fcuking boats, they are all a waste of oxygen. The dump has contributed nothing to the world in its entire history. Even the Shorts plane was sh1t.

Ord_Sgt said:
Northern Ireland, as we used to say, take the loyalist out on boats into the Atlantic and nuke the country, then sink the fcuking boats, they are all a waste of oxygen. The dump has contributed nothing to the world in its entire history. Even the Shorts plane was sh1t.

Father Ted was alright!

Gren said:
Ord_Sgt said:

Father Ted was alright!
Fair enough, but that had nothing to do with NI ;) In my opinion, cut the sh1thole adrift, its more trouble than its worth, from both sides.

Ord_Sgt said:
Gren said:
Ord_Sgt said:

Father Ted was alright!
Fair enough, but that had nothing to do with NI ;) In my opinion, cut the sh1thole adrift, its more trouble than its worth, from both sides.
Apologies, I thought that the minute I posted, but then didnt have a clue as to where Craggy Island was, so hoped you would let it through :)

I'm so deeply concerned about how members of the UDR are coming to terms with the 'Troubles', honest.

Like Tropper66 I'm really doing very, very well at forgetting Aughnacloy, Keady, Cappagh, Bessbrook, Balleygawley, Armagh - oh bollocks, all coming back now... :(

Gren said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Gren said:
Ord_Sgt said:

Father Ted was alright!
Apologies, I thought that the minute I posted, but then didnt have a clue as to where Craggy Island was, so hoped you would let it through :)
Too subtle for me at this time of night, NI is a sh1thole with nothing constructive to add. The UK is best well rid, the place owes me 3 years so I think I'm credited enough to comment.

Make the dump independent and let it fend for itself.

dellmar3 said:
Former Members

How many?

of the Ulster Defence Regiment are seeking 8-10 former Service personnel who served in NI during the NI Troubles (1969-2007)

8-10? Out of tens of thousands? You call that representative?

to meet up on Tues 30th March from 10am to 4pm(ish) at the UJC to discuss cultural diversity,

You're asking ex members of one of the most diverse armies on earth to waste an entire day waffling about "cultural diversity"?

to find out how the veterans are and what they are doing now.

Why?

Why aren't you holding it in Belfast or Londonderry?

The group of UDR veterans will have two facilitators

WTF? Are these assistants pushing wheelchairs, leading the blinded, emptying catheter bags? Your new "friends" from Sinn Fein? Or some EU Sponsored wastes of oxygen who know nothing about it but fancy a shopping trip?

with them as they are going to London as part of a Peace

You are, as they say in London, having a giraffe

project.

Yvonne

Ex UDR

And currently?

Palace Bks
Didn't you learn anything? Edited once to point out a bad error in comms....

Latest Threads