Urgently need to contact hubby in Gib barracks

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by mr51bbo, Sep 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I know this might sound a little odd... ive just put the same post up on rearparty... but i am desperately trying to get a hold of my husband who is on some training course in Gib Barracks.. I dont know if any of you would know how I can contact him.. theres been a family emergency and its pretty vital i speak to him...

    Do any of you know how I can get a hold of him.. I was thinking of calling the Guard room but I dont know how much help they would be.. plus I dont have their number!

    Please help

  2. Mistake, sorry.
  3. If its important, phone the Guard Room. They will inform the Orderly Officer and he will make the necessary arrangements.
  4. I tried that number and it just goes through to answerphone.. hes not even at his own unit so I cant just call one of his mates... does anyone on here live in Gib??
  5. Sixty

    Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

    Guardroom: (01252) 863282
  6. i dont have the guard room number.. do you know where i can get it??
  7. try the JCCC

    If it is a comp case they will be able to help quicker than anyone else
  8. Phone his parent unit up. Ie, the one he is usually at. Get the Gd Rm to contact the Ord Offr he will then do what is required.
  9. Problem solved... I called the guard room and they are going to find him for me.. thank you all so so so much