Urgent: Wanted pair of Continental / European Mini Headlights (2001-2002 vehicle)

Hi

I've recently been posted to Europe, and have to convert my vehicle to bring it up to BFG standards. Anyone selling a pair of continental Headlights for a 2001/2002 Mini Cooper, or know the best place to get them?

I can't afford to spend almost £400 for a new pair!

Thanks in advance.

Alsacien

MIA
Hi

I've recently been posted to Europe, and have to convert my vehicle to bring it up to BFG standards. Anyone selling a pair of continental Headlights for a 2001/2002 Mini Cooper, or know the best place to get them?

I can't afford to spend almost £400 for a new pair!

Thanks in advance.
Hauptscheinwerfer/-einsatz MINI MINI (R50, R53) Cooper 116 PS ab 06.2001 - Hauptscheinwerfer/-einzelteile

Get someone who speaks German to check the details, you can pay via Paypal.

Alsacien

MIA
Thank you very much. I was hoping to find something cheaper, but that looks like quite a decent offer. Thanks for the help, much appreciated!
Look on the net for for mini gebrauchtteile (used parts) scheinwerfer (headlights) or Ersatzteile (spare parts), maybe you can turn up something cheaper.

What? Squaddies that relocate to Germany don't speak the local lingo, willst Du mich verscheissern? ;-)

I know, no 'double s' letter on my keyboard I am afraid..., I call it the "EODMatt" because of its shape.

Latest Threads