URGENT - The Paris Marathon

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Sarah_C, Jan 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,

I work for the Army Benevolent Fund and we have just had 3 soldiers drop out of the Paris Marathon on april 6th due to being posted elsewhere
    THE DEADLINE FOR PLACES IS MONDAY 28TH JAN!!!

If anyone is interested in a place, they are really good: The minimum sponsorship is £1000 (around £500 less than most charities) and if you take a place it includes:

•Return travel by Eurostar from London St Pancreas in standard class.

•Two nights bed and buffet breakfast accommodation in single rooms at the Mercure Val de Fontenay Hotel.

•Paris transfers (RER) from your hotel Mercure to the Race start and return after the finish.

•Registration fees and guaranteed places.

•The services of our French speaking tour manager and staff if required.

•All vat & city taxes

Please let me know if you are intertested - Sarah Coleman-Meyer, ARMY BENEVOLENT FUND scoleman @ armybenfund.org or 0845 241 4831

Thanks!

2. Didn't you post this the other day? Why don't you just bump it back to the top?

3. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

<<< BUMP >>>

...'cos I pinged her an email and suggested she re-post in here to widen the net...ABF really need some volunteers here guys...disappointed with no place in the FLM ? SIGN UP - you can DO this !

Goats