Urgent request!

I desperately need a REME buckle to go on a white belt and when i say desperate, I mean for the weekend. Can anyone help?

Failing that and you are in UK - i think Tidworth Tailors in camp will help you out! Can't provide number though - sorry! Ring any of the unit G/rooms for help. Good luck

Cheers, got on to the corp kit agency. £26 abit pricey though.

whitemouse75 said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/QE2-REME-BELT-BUCKLE_W0QQitemZ6598174228QQcategoryZ36078QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

obviously you have too much cash...
He DID say he was desparate though........getting married next weekend?

At least after the ceremony he can shine up the pricey belt and put it on his mantlepiece as a keepsake!

Or smack his new wife around the napper at the first sign of her chopsing off after he comes in mingin' with the boys etc etc...................

I could have rented it but I figured if I bought it, I could rent it out to the blokes in the future for a slab or so. I actually need it for a funeral, pads are losers, single soldier the way ahead.

so young and yet so wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clearly a promising career awaits this young soldier

:twisted: :twisted:

Didn't count mate, you never pushed back!

All going well, i should be over for the Army Navy.

Cracklenose said:
Crafty990 said:
pads are losers, single soldier the way ahead.
Perhaps he likes to "shovel the chocolate up north"???
Well, pads miss out on alot of the weekend block "fun".

Crafty990 said:
Cracklenose said:
Crafty990 said:
pads are losers, single soldier the way ahead.
Perhaps he likes to "shovel the chocolate up north"???
Well, pads miss out on alot of the weekend block "fun".
How? I can have great fun in my 3 bedroomed house with conservatory, patio, loads of true friends.......and er.....a utility room full of booze, a chinky that delivers to my door and not the camp gates......need i go on?

Or have i missed something?

True friends let you píss on them.

Latest Threads