urgent reply needed for adsc please help

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by uk7867, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just wondering do they always take a urine sample? and for what are they checking on for the sample?

2. Drugs. They're only testing for drugs. You're fucked, smackhead.

I hate to break that news to you, after you perfected your 10.30 run time, your duck walk, your heaves, your "oath of allegiance" and aced all of your first interviews.

3. Instead of reporting to the ADSC, you should report to the glasshouse in Colchester!

Feck off druggy!

Stilts

4. I thought it was just for steriods. any way drinks lots of water and piss into the cup midstream, apprently it works.

5. i think you should tell why you are so worried.... and yes they do always take a sample, you will also have your man-sack fumbled by a well meaning but homoerotic doctor, enjoy....

6. Strange question to ask. Are you worried about something?

I can understand people worrying about having their balls groped and being asked to perform various bodily functions, whilst being observed nude, by the doctor, but a piss test? Only reason I can think of someone being worried about this, is if they've been snorting/smoking/injecting things they shouldn't be :lol:

7. In lichfield it is infact the first thing they do. If you drink too much water they will simply make you do it again. I assume they test for drugs and for all sorts of other things.

8. mate the rest of us got to keep our underwear on....

9. No more..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.