urgent reply needed for adsc please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
uk7867 said:
just wondering do they always take a urine sample? and for what are they checking on for the sample?
Drugs. They're only testing for drugs. You're fucked, smackhead.

I hate to break that news to you, after you perfected your 10.30 run time, your duck walk, your heaves, your "oath of allegiance" and aced all of your first interviews.

Instead of reporting to the ADSC, you should report to the glasshouse in Colchester!

Feck off druggy!

Stilts

uk7867 said:
just wondering do they always take a urine sample? and for what are they checking on for the sample?
i think you should tell why you are so worried.... and yes they do always take a sample, you will also have your man-sack fumbled by a well meaning but homoerotic doctor, enjoy....

Strange question to ask. Are you worried about something?

I can understand people worrying about having their balls groped and being asked to perform various bodily functions, whilst being observed nude, by the doctor, but a piss test? Only reason I can think of someone being worried about this, is if they've been snorting/smoking/injecting things they shouldn't be :lol:

In lichfield it is infact the first thing they do. If you drink too much water they will simply make you do it again. I assume they test for drugs and for all sorts of other things.

ITMatt said:
Strange question to ask. Are you worried about something?

I can understand people worrying about having their balls groped and being asked to perform various bodily functions, whilst being observed nude, by the doctor, but a urine test? Only reason I can think of someone being worried about this, is if they've been snorting/smoking/injecting things they shouldn't be :lol:
mate the rest of us got to keep our underwear on....

Status
Not open for further replies.