Urgent public service announcment – army v navy rugby

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by elovabloke, Apr 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Just spotted this on the Twickers web site ref Saturday.

Getting Here

2. Brilliant planning!!

Are the engineers Ex-Navy?

3. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Planning - its the railway.

4. It's the same every year, they do something to the transport links barstools!

5. The words 'pain in arse' spring to mind. Oh well, just an excuse to leave earlier and therefore drink more!

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app

6. I'm just doing what I do every year, wander up the road to Waterloo Station and follow the drunken hordes of red shirts, blue shirts, fancy dress and unconvincing transvestites.

I usually wind up at the stadium eventually

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

7. Does this mean that the train won't stop at Richmond, and will carry on to Twickers? There's no change showing on the national rail website.

8. It's for the underground not the railway.

9. Only if you can't read; "or London Overground service to and from Richmond"

Top deduction skills you super sleuth ;)

10. Ahem...

Due to engineering works there will be no London Underground District Line or London Overground service to and from Richmond Station on Saturday, April 28. The District Line will terminate at Turnham Green Station and be replaced by a shuttle bus service to Richmond Station.

The RFU will provide a shuttle bus service from Richmond station to the stadium and a return service after the match.

11. Fine powers of deduction, not SIB are you ^~

• Like Like x 1
  12. The London Overground is not the main railways, it is a new line managed by TFL along with the Underground.

13. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

SW Trains will still stop at Richmond.

14. Cue or Kew for a song. Overground, Underground Wombling Free.

Blah Blah Blah de Blah. Ad Infinitum