Urgent help required - wtaermanship qualified person

I am a adult instructor with the Shropshire Army Cadet Force. We are on our 2 week annual camp at Crowborough training camp from the 15th Aug and I am running an exercise for the older cadets during the first week. We are planning to have a raft building command task on the 18th Aug as part of the survival training, the problem is that we need a qualified watermanship person to oversee this. I have tried all my old contacts and various other avenues but to no avail. Is there anybody out there with the right quals and available in the Crowborough area for a day on the 18th Aug. I would be most grateful for any help. Ian
Try (Dan) dtstacey@blueyonder.co.uk He's superb in the water and does all the canoeing etc. for the 4th Battalion, The Princess of Wales' Royal ACF in Surrey. His wife, I believe, is also water-trained.

Or try www.surreyarmycadets.com

Queen's House
Hallam Rd, Godalming, GU7 3HW
01483 414170 and speak to Jo Bentinck who does the admin and knows everyone.

Let me know how you get on.



Similar threads

Latest Threads