Urgent help please

About a month ago i went from no running to 2.5 miles. I then got pain on the side of lower leg so i waited 3 weeks to start running at 1 mile. Pain was nearly completely gone until resuming running and its getting worse again. I also have an insight course with RRF monday to friday. Do you think my symptoms are stress fracture? Because when i rub my muscle no pain but when i bump it with my hand i feel it. Thankyou.

Billboard said:
About a month ago i went from no running to 2.5 miles. I then got pain on the side of lower leg so i waited 3 weeks to start running at 1 mile. Pain was nearly completely gone until resuming running and its getting worse again. I also have an insight course with RRF monday to friday. Do you think my symptoms are stress fracture? Because when i rub my muscle no pain but when i bump it with my hand i feel it. Thankyou.
See your GP. Might just be tight muscles from not being used to exercise.

I should imagine it depends on what trade your going for, i know of a case where a bod with a previous stress fracture was told he could apply for anything except infantry.

Ive found out i have a grade 2 ruptured soleus on my left leg. Im meant to go on RRF insight course tommorow. But i cant and will not do any sort of running and destroy my muscle. Ive been deferred for a year already why prolong it. My point is if i went i wont do 1.5 mile, tabbing or assault course which in my opinion is ia waste of all our time. Do you guys think i should go?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Health and Fitness 19
C The Training Wing 36
Beck Jobs (Discussion) 2