Urgent help needed with eBay

Gents, I need the help of my fellow Arrsers.
I have a motor vehicle for sale of ebygumbay at the moment, and I have recieved the following question regarding it.

"wot the lowest u take thx"

The gentleman asking the question is called bazza1272

How do you feel I should respond to his in-depth and probing enquiry?

p.s. For sale 1996 BMW coupe

Here's an out there suggestion, but how about telling him what the lowest price you'll accept is!!

Ask him to repeat what he said in English?

Taff49 said:
I have a motor vehicle for sale of ebygumbay at the moment, and I have recieved the following question regarding it.

Ask him for photos of his mum/sister bent over the kitchen sink as a hoard of Para's go through them

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
How about "Its always nice to be asked, but I only do sex with men in prison. Thanks for looking"

Ask if his name is Fricker and whether or not the lamp posts where he lives will be safe.

If he answers in the affirmative get him to send a photo of Sammi Jo Heffer so you know he's genuine :)

SHHB071229 said:
It better not be for sale mate coz I'm pretty sure i won it in a bet.

Edited to add, you chauvinistic cunt there aint just gents on here.
That's a purty mouth you've got. You're sure to go far on here.......

Aside from all the other thought provoking responses, there is only one answer - it is an auction, get bidding! If you have a reserve on it then he has to bid at least that anyway. Sounds like he is a chancer hoping to do a deal probably has no cash and trying to rip you off!!

Annie

miles_gloriosus said:
thats along the lines of what I was thinking. thing is, it's a nice motor, why would I want to sell it to a skip-diving chancer who can only speak monglish?

Taff49 said:
miles_gloriosus said:
thats along the lines of what I was thinking. thing is, it's a nice motor, why would I want to sell it to a skip-diving chancer who can only speak monglish?
You don't its mine, I won it and I have the text to prove it!!

SHHB071229 said:
Taff49 said:
miles_gloriosus said:
i know not of the text you mention young man!!

easesprings said:
Taff49 said:

Ask him for photos of his mum/sister bent over the kitchen sink as a hoard of Para's go through them
Oh, it's you that's been keeping them hidden away is it?

Taff49 said:
SHHB071229 said:
Taff49 said:
miles_gloriosus said:
Young man?! You spent long enough leching at my boobs in my hols4heroes T -shirt to know full well i am not a man....your perving shades weren't that dark mate.

SHHB071229 said:
Taff49 said:
SHHB071229 said:
Taff49 said:
miles_gloriosus said:
Young man?! You spent long enough leching at my boobs in my hols4heroes T -shirt to know full well i am not a man....your perving shades weren't that dark mate.
Photos????

Taff49 said:
..................... it's a nice motor, why would I want to sell it to a skip-diving chancer who can only speak monglish?
£££££££££?

longlivethequeen said:
Ask him if he likes sheds?
shusshh dont mention them sheds