Urgent - Cllr Chris Hunt

Discussion in 'Campaigns' started by PartTimePongo, Jul 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well this is a damn good thing. Can we arrange a visit for him ASAP?

Spumnky if you're up, can you put him behind a 'private' screen, before that bloody Cheeks woman screws this as well?

2. The Committee Chairman could decide that the most appropriate spokesperson is the person with the most support, if the situation is explained carefully to him. Mrs C's ridiculous comment could be used as evidence of her one-woman ego crusade. He may well have seen this before.

3. Mrs C could be grassed up to Cll Hunt for her misuse of addresses supplied to MVDC.

4. that sounds like a cracking plan - couldn't be more cunning than cunning thing!!

5. Has someone got comms with the HC CoC and knows which bod to call to facilitate this?

6. Is that a guestbook post, PTP? If so, has someone deleted cos I can't find it now :?

7. Yes Spunky , got AA to remove it last night :)

8. We are now liaising directly with the team at HC to get this fixed

A

9. Athol,

Have I got news for you.......... :D

10. Come on, Angus, get that coke-induced grin off your face and spill all (I know, all in good time :) )

11. Spoken to Athol.

This is for us only , absolutely NOT for release outside.

No objector has registered to speak up to an hour ago , as confirmed to me by "A bloke wot knows these things". There were other bits, but Athol is probably talking about that at the moment.

If there is anything further, he will brief :)

12. Oh almost forgot . ITN at 9.30 this morning ..."No sorry , not really of any interest"

ITN at 13.30 "Errrrrr could you let us have some more details" lololol