• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Urgent assistance

Sorry to open the bowl twice in a month however time isn't with me on this one.

Serving soldier being flown home now after receiving the news that his daughter (3yrs old in March) has weeks (if she's lucky) to live.

Leukaemia has got hold in an aggressive way and it completely incurable.

I spent most of last night talking with welfare officer and the mother, who as you can imagine is beside herself.

Whilst the decision has been made to avoid treatment, they would like to do something special for the little girl in her final weeks, hence me opening the bowl now.

I have committed to and promised to deliver a three day long weekend at Eurodisney for the child and her parents, they will need to travel next weekrnd. Later on in the year I'll see about doing something for the parents when some time has passed, in the meantime please help me to do something special for this beautiful little girl in her final weeks.

HSBC: Holidays4heroes
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

Apologies fro the early morning somberness of this one, struggling to find anything funny to say.

Serving soldier being flown home now after receiving the news that his daughter (3yrs old in March) has weeks (if she's lucky) to live.

I spent most of last night talking with welfare officer and the mother, who as you can imagine is beside herself.

Whilst the decision has been made to avoid treatment, they would like to do something special for the little girl in her final weeks, hence me opening the bowl now.

I have committed to and promised to deliver a three day long weekend at Eurodisney for the child and her parents, they will need to travel next weekrnd. Later on in the year I'll see about doing something for the parents when some time has passed, in the meantime please help me to do something special for this beautiful little girl in her final weeks.

Apologies fro the early morning somberness of this one, struggling to find anything funny to say.

You really ought to sort our your paypal account or some other means than bank transfer. A transfer to the UK costs me 15£, I am quite happy to give small donations here and there, but not to the bank thank you very much!

Poor little bugger, will send a few quid and prayers are with the family.

You really ought to sort our your paypal account or some other means than bank transfer. A transfer to the UK costs me 15£, I am quite happy to give small donations here and there, but not to the bank thank you very much!
Can you set up a credit card account as I am in same position as viceroy?

You are right, Paypal is a ballache.

If you are happy to, I can transfer from my own paypal to aid things due to urgency. You have to be happy with that thought, and will fwd copies of transfers back to you.

paypal: hooverbags@msn.com

Mine will be in tomorrow morning. Looks like I left my wallet at home.
Which means I'll be driving on fumes tonight as well. Bugger!

** Can I suggest that you always add the IBAN and BIC codes................. ? **

I'll keeping checking the thread

The Emperor Mong handles all my banking needs. Can you giz an account number or something so I can bung in a bit? Hope she has a lovely time. A PM would do the trick.

Best,

Burpa

EDITED TO ADD: Oh, the Emperor has just revealed the account details in the previous post and the OP. Job jobbed.

Latest Threads