Urgent assistance

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Feb 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Sorry to open the bowl twice in a month however time isn't with me on this one.

Serving soldier being flown home now after receiving the news that his daughter (3yrs old in March) has weeks (if she's lucky) to live.

Leukaemia has got hold in an aggressive way and it completely incurable.

I spent most of last night talking with welfare officer and the mother, who as you can imagine is beside herself.

Whilst the decision has been made to avoid treatment, they would like to do something special for the little girl in her final weeks, hence me opening the bowl now.

I have committed to and promised to deliver a three day long weekend at Eurodisney for the child and her parents, they will need to travel next weekrnd. Later on in the year I'll see about doing something for the parents when some time has passed, in the meantime please help me to do something special for this beautiful little girl in her final weeks.

HSBC: Holidays4heroes
    Sort: 40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081

Apologies fro the early morning somberness of this one, struggling to find anything funny to say.

2. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Hoiked a score in there.

3. You really ought to sort our your paypal account or some other means than bank transfer. A transfer to the UK costs me 15£, I am quite happy to give small donations here and there, but not to the bank thank you very much!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Poor little bugger, will send a few quid and prayers are with the family.

5. Can you set up a credit card account as I am in same position as viceroy?

6. Hols4Heroes

You are right, Paypal is a ballache.

If you are happy to, I can transfer from my own paypal to aid things due to urgency. You have to be happy with that thought, and will fwd copies of transfers back to you.

paypal: hooverbags@msn.com

7. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Small amount sent via paypal

8. Coinage on the way

9. paypal sent mate

10. I'll send what I can after lunch time when I've dug my wallet out from the car.

11. Just sent £50 because I'm a big softy at heart!

12. Hols4Heroes

Whoever put the reference 'for sucking team cock'

Cunts.

• Like Like x 2
  13. sorry it's only a little, but every little helps x

14. Another £50 in the pot . . . . where are you on this one? Need more?