URGENT - ALL READ

Discussion in 'Campaigns' started by Moodybitch, Jul 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Psywar's link to both photo's has an error and cannot be opened!

What shall we do - anyone got means of contacting him??

2. What's the link?

3. eek. not got comms, and it's two am or something over there.

4. I have saved a copy of the pic he posted in the media bikes thread and am getting our graphic designer to covert to high res printable format - hopefully that will work!

5. should be ok. TBH it's not fine detail you need anyhow. as long as it's clear and legible you should be fine. Plus there'll be loss in the printing process.

6. Our guys cant do it as the image is too small - its really pixelated and will be worse when blown up to actual size required.

sent to the printer who did leaflets to see what he can do on it, but I really need some help on this......virobono perhaps??

7. probably yourbest bet to be honest

8. anyonbe got a contact number for him

9. just pm'd Dozy

10. I've emailed him and can only hope for the best.

11. What are you getting when you try the link? It's showing "transferring data" here with a blank screen. So it may simply be that it's a HUGE file and taking time.

If he's done it to full print quality it's going to be tens (or hundreds) of MB. Anyone on a decent broadband connection who can click it and just leave it open in the background for half an hour or so to see what happens?

12. My lovely printer bloke has possibly saved the day!

He has reworked from the orginal link (feck knows how he opened it) at their end and has saved so that the mediabike company can upscale and print to size.

I must say I had a "macaroni pants" moment for a while there.

Fingers crossed.

13. FFS, don't post that on the main board - someone will ask you to send them on! 8O :D

And your printer is indeed a star... :)