Urban Undead

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Proximo, Dec 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I 'own' a zombie.

Do we have any other players of this game?
  2. Having just spent about 10 minutes trying to get it to accept various usernames such as 'Wankstainshitbreath' to 'Fuckmynostril', I settled for a boring one.

Quite apt as when I got into the 'game', I found it duller than a winters day in Rhyl.

No visuals except for what looks like a basic street plan of Milton Keynes and partuclarly exciting instructions such as 'You trudge through the snow, following a trail of footprints.'

Sorry mate. Its about as interesting as accounting and slightly less enjoyable than shoving a wasp in my eye.

I'm off back to play PS3 CoD 4......... :roll:
  3. Is this like Dead Rising on the Xbox360?

4. No. It's like pulling teeth with a pair of nail scissors and doing a Swedish crossword using a small dog as a pen.

If you remember back to Dungeons and Dragons (I dont btw) when it first came out on the ZX Spectrum. No graphics, just instructions; thats what this is like but slightly less interesting.
  5. I do remember AD&D - many a fond memory etc etc.

If you're a COD fan, you may like this!
  6. I used to play urban dead, back in the day... Got bored of it when I couldn't get any more skills/do more stuff... Might see if my character is still active though.