• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Urban Undead

In death, the city stirs. Its borders still locked down after a sudden government quarantine two years ago, Malton's trapped civilians make their way through the derelict buildings, surviving the changing seasons to rebuild their fragmented society from the rubble upwards. Military cleanup squads patrol the empty streets, stationed in the city for the long haul, while embedded scientific groups continue the experiments that brought them here.

And the dead rise up and thrive, trailing through the ruined streets of the city, milling between buildings and clawing through makeshift barricades and diversions, reclaiming the city as their own.
I 'own' a zombie.

Do we have any other players of this game?

Having just spent about 10 minutes trying to get it to accept various usernames such as 'Wankstainshitbreath' to 'Fuckmynostril', I settled for a boring one.

Quite apt as when I got into the 'game', I found it duller than a winters day in Rhyl.

No visuals except for what looks like a basic street plan of Milton Keynes and partuclarly exciting instructions such as 'You trudge through the snow, following a trail of footprints.'

Sorry mate. Its about as interesting as accounting and slightly less enjoyable than shoving a wasp in my eye.

I'm off back to play PS3 CoD 4......... :roll:

amazing__lobster said:
Is this like Dead Rising on the Xbox360?

No. It's like pulling teeth with a pair of nail scissors and doing a Swedish crossword using a small dog as a pen.

If you remember back to Dungeons and Dragons (I dont btw) when it first came out on the ZX Spectrum. No graphics, just instructions; thats what this is like but slightly less interesting.

I used to play urban dead, back in the day... Got bored of it when I couldn't get any more skills/do more stuff... Might see if my character is still active though.

Latest Threads