Upskirting Bill blocked by errant MP.

How can they be debated if he’s fillibustering?
A private members bill at the second reading is not debated; just voted upon, the negotiations by ‘the member’ go on outside of the house with them seeking support to get it voted in.
By objecting to the bill at the 2nd reading it isn’t put to vote and must come back for proper debate if it is to be passed

Opposed by Diane Abbott as the only joy men show to her.
Sick people who do not realise its the Hackney North and Stoke Newington monster milf MP.
By the way who is the sick individual that impregnated her, are they an arrse regular when not in broadmoor?

I answered a question about who impregnated Diane Abbott. Show me a squaddie who would willingly ride that.
What happened to 'any hole a goal' and 'so long as it has a pulse'?
Not defending the ugly thick minister, but I am sure I have seen worse shopping in the mini supermarkets at Bovington, Larkhill, Catterick, Upavon ...

What happened to 'any hole a goal' and 'so long as it has a pulse'?
Not defending the ugly thick minister, but I am sure I have seen worse shopping in the mini supermarkets at Bovington, Larkhill, Catterick, Upavon ...
Tbh, we all have seen blokes with some proper swamp monsters at one time or another. However, I stand by my assertion that black fellas really are less picky.

Does that mean as well as a model release form, we'll need a knicker release form too?
There are easier ways I gather.
Knickers.jpg

.....beer goggles are a wonderful thing.....any hole is a goal..........
Yarda yarda yarda... Yes of course, when you are a young bloke it's true that 'any hole is a goal'. However, in my opinion; black fellas will always find ANY hole a goal. They don't care whether a split has been though ten previous white blokes. However, show me a white bloke who is prepared to shack up with a split who has had ten different black blokes.

Yarda yarda yarda... Yes of course, when you are a young bloke it's true that 'any hole is a goal'. However, in my opinion; black fellas will always find ANY hole a goal. They don't care whether a split has been though ten previous white blokes. However, show me a white bloke who is prepared to shack up with a split who has had ten different black blokes.
I'd bang Hale Berry, the thought of how many black blokes had been balls deep in her wouldn't cross my mind

A black man. They aren't exactly choosey when it comes to pussy.
In the words of the Prophet: "Get fucked you cock !"

Yes as a troep and a squaddie I have on ocassion let one or two non-Miss World candidates have an internal explosion, but in the main I've had better taste than the other okes if only because of the "exotic" value.

This last never counted at home - except by the Cape.

I'd bang Hale Berry, the thought of how many black blokes had been balls deep in her wouldn't cross my mind
Halle banging black boys? Lemme see...

Yep. Spike Lee, Wesley Snipes, Heavy D (whoever the fresh hell that is, probably some rap "musician" or something), Alex Da Kidd (ditto). She's also partial to some Grenouille meat - Olivier Martinez. But according to the webpage I'm cribbing all of this from, she also had Kevin "Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves" Costner being, as you say, balls deep in her.

Men Who Halle Berry Has Dated

So, still fancy her knowing that you'd be having Eliot Ness' leftovers?

Halle banging black boys? Lemme see...

Yep. Spike Lee, Wesley Snipes, Heavy D (whoever the fresh hell that is, probably some rap "musician" or something), Alex Da Kidd (ditto). She's also partial to some Grenouille meat - Olivier Martinez. But according to the webpage I'm cribbing all of this from, she also had Kevin "Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves" Costner being, as you say, balls deep in her.

Men Who Halle Berry Has Dated

So, still fancy her knowing that you'd be having Eliot Ness' leftovers?
Yes.
She's an equal opportunities slapper.

Latest Threads