Upskirting Bill blocked by errant MP.

Upskirting - the practice of making unauthorized photographs under a woman's skirt.

A Private Members Bill was proposed and on its second reading MP Christopher Chope objected, preventing the bill going any further.

Bill to make upskirting a criminal offence blocked by male Tory MP

There’s some cracking outrage over this, especially has Chope has form for being a little bit naughty.

Which ARRSEr is he?

You just know he has a new camera.

Truth is he is a sad dinosaur and no amount of he is checking legalities of the bill will convince me other wise

Upskirting - the practice of making unauthorized photographs under a woman's skirt.

A Private Members Bill was proposed and on its second reading MP Christopher Chope objected, preventing the bill going any further.

Bill to make upskirting a criminal offence blocked by male Tory MP

There’s some cracking outrage over this, especially has Chope has form for being a little bit naughty.

Which ARRSEr is he?
Hold on. I thought that this proposal to outlaw it had been passed by Parliament?
Anyway why isn't it illegal under voyeurism laws?

Seems the 'objection' was a device to get orf home early rather than work late on a Friday with the obligatory debate of the matter.

On Fridays only, it appears to be the rule that a single objection scuppers any debate. This bill will be passed another day.

He says he doesn’t know what Upskirting meant, if that really is the case then he was right to object.

We don’t need politicians just waving bills and hence laws through when they don’t fully understand.

That said, he seems a bit of a throbber, having previously blocked various earstwhile bills.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Apparently he killed it because he didn't like Private Member's Bills - which makes him a colossal chod.

The rat-like creature also opposed stiffer penalties for scrotes who harm police dogs and horses - which makes him a double colossal chod.

Have we got a "noncy boy in high places" sweepstake . I;m putting all my funds on Christopher Chope MP

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It has already been banned in Scotland, but I don't know if it includes wimmin! o_O

Apparently he has also blocked a bill making harming a police dog or horse more than the simple offence it is at the moment.
It already is an offence, Criminal Damage Act 1971. Animals are not a legal entity, they are property.

the thought of upskirting hairy ginger arses is quite disturbing and should carry a stiff penalty.
Being in possession of a skirt clad hairy ginger arse should carry a very stiff penalty... capital as a starting point I'd say whilst those suffering a visual encounter with said hairy ginger arse should be given psychiatric help.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Hold on. I thought that this proposal to outlaw it had been passed by Parliament?
Anyway why isn't it illegal under voyeurism laws?
The Law as it stands is somewhat hazy and ineffective, that's why the Bill was brought, this article provides an excellent background:

Upskirting | The Secret Barrister

Philip Davis also tried to filibuster it. It seems they are both trying to beat Chris Williamson for Parliamentary knobhead of the year

Apparently he killed it because he didn't like Private Member's Bills - which makes him a colossal chod.

The rat-like creature also opposed stiffer penalties for scrotes who harm police dogs and horses - which makes him a double colossal chod.
He can't dislike them that much. He put in 47 of his own. The bloke is a tosser.

MP Chris Chope accused of "abusing the system" after he joins with fellow Tory to put 73 bills before parliament | Bournemouth Echo

Latest Threads