Upright members of society... yeah, right.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Kromeriz, Dec 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nice to see you admit to being a never-served. Old news, was first published about 4-6 months back. Whilst most squaddies are tempted to use a 5 finger disown when left alone for two mins in the Aladdin's cave of stores, let's not forget that most stores are staffed by civvies.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

2. slow news day at The Grauniad.

3. OLD story

4. How did someone manage to steal water?

5. Did they list all the oxygen being stolen in various locations?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I freely admit to having been a STAB, however, I was looking at it from a different perspective, as none of my parent corps would ever get up to no good, now would they...

As to old news, I think recurring news is more apt.

7. Can we now expect the Grauniad to do the same for all Government departments? The original article was posted on 3 December - is this not enough time for these fearless defenders of all things politically correct to have done so already?

I'm actually quite surprised the level is so low and have to wonder what it's like in for example the NHS!

8. Can't believe a QDJM costs £150

9. How about "THEFT FROM MOD EQUALS 0.0015% OF TOTAL ASSETS". Or is that not shocking enough ^~

10. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

How does this figure compare with losses from the NHS for example?

11. Yeah, but its lots of low level items - you know how it works: one day its a leatherman, and before you know it the theft of a couple of Astute class subs!

12. Well if you want to make an FOI request from NHS Somerset you might find quite a lot of miss placed funding used for some dubious purposes unconnected with health care. Thing is you have to ask the right questions or the answer remains hidden from view.