uploading problem oh dear

razorlight said:
No words can justify the lack of respect to our fallen brethren.
Obviously not as no-one has a clue what you are burbling about.

Wish people would explain the start of there threads

Most random start to a thread I've seen in some time. Someones been at the diesel oil again.

razorlight said:
sorry folks my file wont upload!
Well tell us the highlights then. We are all quivering with anticipation.

Is it this,

http://www.expressandstar.com/2007/08/03/ashamed-to-be-british/

We have just returned from a week’s holiday in Magalluf, where the actions of a mindless section of our countrymen made us ashamed to be British.

Up to five girls and boys were evicted from our hotel every morning because of their behaviour and lack of consideration for other guests.

We should all be ambassadors for our country when we are abroad, and if this section of our population cannot conduct themselves properly, then we should find some way to remove the opportunity to return and repeat this behaviour.

In the hotel we spotted some T-shirts which had the following slogan: “Standards? What standards?”

This just about summed it up for us.
Bloody tourists, the younger generation have not a clue how to get intimate with a foriegn rhinocrocapig discreetley.

again i apologise for the file not being uploaded but it is rather funny to watch others making some comments about my thread even though there is no detail. Im not the only one on the diesel then!

razorlight said:
again i apologise for the file not being uploaded but it is rather funny to watch others making some comments about my thread even though there is no detail. Im not the only one on the diesel then!
Less chat more uploading.

No,you're just a fucking tube who can't work his computer machine properly, now you've got them all riled up with exitement and they'll never sleep. Twat.

ScouseD said:
razorlight said:
Apology accepted. Just don’t let it happen again.
And get it sorted, I haven't read the Daily Mail today so I've yet to froth at the mouth with outrage.

ScouseD said:
razorlight said:
Don't worry, it's not a big problem, or a big deal. It happens to most men in their later stages of life.
We can just coddle and chat if you want

Are you a man lover.

Disclaimer. I feckin love men. Me :oops: :oops: :cry:

hairyarse2 said:
Does that involve fish?

Oi Razorlight you two bit techophobe, how much longer are you going to be?

stacker1 said:
hairyarse2 said:
Does that involve fish?

It could do, but as a newbie, I would expect you to take the lead :eek: :eek:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim30 ARRSE: Site Issues 9
brewmeister ARRSE: Site Issues 85
westendboy ARRSE: Site Issues 41