Upgrading failures take heart.....

Discussion in 'RLC' started by medalhunterman, May 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey, tanking the T1 course twice on the bounce needn't be too disheartening - there's always the RCB!

I can see the headlines already..."RLC commissions dunnage."

Someone, ANYONE, stop the madness. :roll:

2. MHM,
    It may well be that some unfortunate individual has failed the upgrading twice, and is now on his RCB, However, bear in mind that the RCB is not merely looking for the ability to pass a course, (which is only applicable to the rather small AT trade)but confronts other issues like Leadership, Man management, Strength of personality etc...

3. True - these are qualities that some of the trade find hard to grasp, especially the higher echelons and holders of the Queen's commission.

And for those individuals who chose to follow this route - well they seem to be doing ok so far.

4. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

medalhunterman.

I put a trade specific sticky up so that posts like this can put in there.

All I can say is:

[​IMG]

5. Oooooh!

Bitch! :lol:

6. Is that not what the AT Trade is good at - especially after they've seen every f*cker else off from the Bar?

7. Since when?

8. i might apply for a laugh

9. The AS of A face gauge has come back into play has it?

10. Funny how it always appears to be those who fail miserably that claim to have been the victim of the AS of A face guage!

11. I say good on him. Hopefully one day he will be in a position to"payback" in kind the ones responsible for his demise in the trade! at least he has the balls to try something different.