Updates on phase 1 start dates

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by specle, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi i am wondering has anyone had any updates on their phase 1 start dates, i was told april but have yet to hear from my recruiting office. might ring up monday and have a word.

cheers Rob H.
  2. What are you joining as mate?
  3. nothing to report roger. over and out
  4. Good grief 8O
  5. To many TV programmes have OVER and OUT in them now a days so I suppose you cant blame civvies for not understanding Radio procedure. It just gives the Sigs a chance to pull their hair out when they hear this kind of chat on the net and lose their teddies.
  6. breaker breaker one niner, that's a negative
  7. im away 2 weeks tomorrow :D ITC Catterick.....oath swore on tuesday past.
  8. What regiment you going in Potential, same date as me.

9. royal regiment of scotland mate. you?
  10. Had wondered where you'd disappeared to PR..
  11. I'm joining RSignals job driver/lineman.
  12. just beem getting myself prepared etc mate :D and with the festive period, work and training iv had little time lol :D
  13. good luck PR :D !
  14. thanks buddy :D cant wait to go....pretty sure iv prepared myself enough :D
  15. Good good mate :) Iv got a little bit lazy so im off the drink and all the crap food from now on !! just training eating right and making the most of seeing mates and family haha :p Let us know how your finding it (if you have ANY free time to spare lol) :soldier:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.