Updates on phase 1 start dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i am wondering has anyone had any updates on their phase 1 start dates, i was told april but have yet to hear from my recruiting office. might ring up monday and have a word.

cheers Rob H.

GrizzlyPanda said:
wil5924 said:
nothing to report roger. over and out
Good grief 8O
To many TV programmes have OVER and OUT in them now a days so I suppose you cant blame civvies for not understanding Radio procedure. It just gives the Sigs a chance to pull their hair out when they hear this kind of chat on the net and lose their teddies.

im away 2 weeks tomorrow :D ITC Catterick.....oath swore on tuesday past.

What regiment you going in Potential, same date as me.

Smudge

ash_p said:
Had wondered where you'd disappeared to PR..
just beem getting myself prepared etc mate :D and with the festive period, work and training iv had little time lol :D

Potentialrecruit said:
thanks buddy :D cant wait to go....pretty sure iv prepared myself enough :D
Good good mate :) Iv got a little bit lazy so im off the drink and all the crap food from now on !! just training eating right and making the most of seeing mates and family haha :p Let us know how your finding it (if you have ANY free time to spare lol) :soldier:

i was the same for a couple of weeks mate lol :D iv got the full timetable of what we do from day to day for the full 26 weeks. its pretty packed although looks like we get a lot of days off. unless they leave them days blank to hit you with what they want lol

Status
Not open for further replies.